First off we are changing the categories a bit from last time as we thought there wasn't enough focus for Diorama so this time around we're making that part themed based and so large based figures are being moved under Fantasy and Non-Fantasy. So our categories are:
Single Fantasy (Pathfinder, Dark Heaven Legends, Warlord, Bones, LJC, Mouselings) -- Large base and fancy bases go here as well
Single Non-Fantasy (Chornoscope, Savage Worlds, CAV) -- Large base and fancy bases go here as well
Diorama – The theme is "Monster Hunter". Unlike last time we will require there to be more then one figure in this category.
Prizes (each category):
1st--$50 reaper online gift card
2nd--$25 reaper online gift card
3st--$15 reaper online gift card
- All entries must be made by Reaper.
- Entries must be in by September 3rd at 11:59 pm MST
- Enter as many times as you want but only one entry per person per category can make it to the final voting round.
- Each entry needs to be uploaded to the appropriate thread. Please attach your entries using the forum uploading feature or hotlink from the Inspiration Gallery. We want to make sure they're visible at all times.
- You may submit between one and four images of each entry. They do not need to be stitched into a single image file.
- Diorama entries should have between two and six images. (If you can catch it all in just one picture, is it REALLY a diorama?)
- Digital enhancement ("Photoshopping") of your entry is strictly prohibited.
- No clone brush, healing brush, airbrush, or other brush work. Fix your paint with paint, not with Photoshop.
- No adding or removing background elements from the image
- If you add a logo or a watermark Reaper cannot use your image in their gallery. Note that if your image is selected for the Reaper gallery, you will be credited by name under the image.
- Cropping, global color balance, and global level adjustments are allowed ("global" means "the entire image." You may not "pop" colors by only selecting some areas for level adjustment.
- You are allowed to enter miniatures and dioramas that will also be entered into other contests that might overlap ours.
- We are not going to police your entries as to when they were started\finished. We hope that people would paint something for this contest and not just enter something they finished a while ago as this is a fun and friendly contest.
- The judges or Reaper reserves the right to remove entries if deemed inappropriate, but we're pretty laid back here and this is just to cover our butts.
- The judges and Reaper can clarify and amend rules at will.
- You do not have to use Reaper produced stuff for your bits for basing or in the Diorama.
- Voting will be done using the Instant-runoff voting system by our judges.