Niranth

Kickstarter Links

34 posts in this topic

I prefer to think of it as an egomaniacal 4 year old's sand box that the neighbors cat uses as a litter box from time to time. Fun to watch now and again - but I sure wouldn't want to go there.

@Reaper Bryan

Do you want to track non-English as well? Blogs? Right now we are getting 20-30 blog posts a day and a couple new forum threads as well. I am sure it is overwhelming already though, so I didn't want to clog things up with all the little stuff. I have been updating my list above with new links which look more active too - so there may well be a few on the bottom which you haven't seen yet.

I prefer to think of it as an egomaniacal 4 year old's sand box that the neighbors cat uses as a litter box from time to time. Fun to watch now and again - but I sure wouldn't want to go there.

@Reaper Bryan

Do you want to track non-English as well? Blogs? Right now we are getting 20-30 blog posts a day and a couple new forum threads as well. I am sure it is overwhelming already though, so I didn't want to clog things up with all the little stuff. I have been updating my list above with new links which look more active too - so there may well be a few on the bottom which you haven't seen yet.

I've tried but I can't actually keep up with as many as are out there alone, and there aren't enough people here to tackle them all! We're a smaller factory than most people think, in terms of personnel, even if our throughput of miniatures is massive.

What, you mean to tell me you aren't living it up in one of them big Dallas Skyscrapers with interns to tend to your every need? :;):

Right now I have over 1500 blog posts, 110 forum discussions, dozens of tweets and a couple "news" bits in 7 languages which I have logged. Most of them pretty well handle themselves (various people who make the post tend to it answering questions or pointing to the FAQ locations). That doesn't include retweets, Facebook posts or a lot of other stuff either.

However...if someone happens to have an account on "The Warhammer Forum" who feels like fielding this thread...please do so.

http://warhammer.org...hp?f=4&t=105094

Otherwise I will go about registering over there.

I saw you've already added the Lost and the Damned forum and Old Scratch's forum. Did you already have Ye Olde inn?

I have that on my list - but since Bryan is drowning in work...I decided it better not to overwhelm him with it.

I made some posts on two Dutch forums. One is about tabletop gaming, warhammer and M:TG and such: Vlieg-er-uit, the other is a GuildWars 2 Dutch speaking community, but has an offtopic section for all sorts of games.

Just trying to get more people involved ;)

okay scratch the Vlieg-er-uit forum, as the owner didn't approve of topics on mini's being sold by other companies. Vlieg-er-uit is a games shop that sells mostly table-top boardgames and warhammer. A shame really.

Some new scale shots for the first post, credit to whoever made em, thanks!:

No problem. I'll continue to do so for whatever people as for, so long as I have them.

~v

Drathe from Ye Olde Inn actually posted a banner on his HeroQuest homepage! amazing :D and he's abacker too!

http://www.yeoldeinn.com/

Gonna post another thread on www.gamer.nl (dutch gaming forum) in the offtopic area, hoping that there are some tabletop gamers there as well.

1 person likes this

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pcktlnt
      https://cmon.com/news/zombicide-green-horde-is-coming

ZOMBICIDE: GREEN HORDE IS COMING! With the end of the incredibly successful Rising Sun campaign, Zombicide has been dethroned as the biggest CMON Kickstarter of all time, but soon it will have a chance to retake its crown. We have something colorful and strong for our next campaign: Zombicide: Green Horde is coming to Kickstarter at the end of May! This sequel to the smash hit Zombicide: Black Plague, will bring players back into a world of deadly medieval fantasy, this time filled with infected orcs and goblins who will put survivors to the ultimate test. This green menace is not only stronger than their human counterparts, but they also tend to gather into massive hordes that ambush the survivors when they least expect it. Uncover the many surprises the Green Horde has in store for you!
        Stay tuned to CMON.com, Twitter, and the CMON and Guillotine Games Facebook pages for updates on this new menace that threatens anything and anyone that stands in its way. If Zombicide: Black Plague gave you nightmares, Zombicide: Green Horde will make them come true.
      Learn more about Zombicide: Black Plague here.
    • By arc_lich
      Hi, this is project of my friend, she is a talented artist.
      I`ll be glad for your help to make this project to life.

Kickstarter

• By Werkrobotwerk
      A news post on the Eclipse Phase site just announced a Kickstarter campaign for a second edition of the main rules.
      No exact date yet, but they're planning to release in October, so very soon.

I will be backing this one.
    • By pcktlnt
      Link

About this project
      I've been making miniatures for about three years now, during that time I've made sculpts for various miniature companies as a freelancer sculptor. Now I've decide do to take the plunge and produce some of my own miniatures. That aspiration led me to Kickstarter.

I've been busy sculpting the range of undead miniatures presented here over the last few months. They're predominantly 28mm sculpts, the Undead Heroes are larger at 32mm scale, to fit their powerful status. I consciously made them an eclectic bunch, including animals. My vision of the undead force is a terrifying mix of all forms of life, bent to the will of their masters. 

During the course of this campaign, I'll continue to sculpt miniatures to add to the range. I have a Facebook Group - March of the Dead, where I'm working on suggestions offered by the groups members. The more popular ones will be joining the miniatures here.

The objectives of this project are to firstly see the miniatures produced in white metal by Macrocosm Miniatures and in your possession In a timely manner. 

If things go really well, then hopefully I can also get a shiny website made, so I can continue producing miniatures and offer them online.

Anyway. I think that covers the background. Time to show you the miniatures on offer.....

To select multiple rewards, pick one of your choices, then amend the total to include the grand total. I'll then collect the details of your order with the Pledge Manager.

• By Original Timmy
      28mm Tabletop Terrain is Hayland Terrain's 1st Kickstarter to fund a range off modern day setting terrain STL Files, they will be perfect for any zombie, post-apoc and modern warfare games.

As off writing this they are only £20 from their funding goal, there is an all in pledge inc stretch goals for £40, a nice "sweet spot" pledge!

So far the themes on offer are an Office Set, Supermarket Set, Dumpster Set, Propane & Crate Set, Locker Set, Living Room Set, Kitchen Set & Duggies Diner Set.

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haylandgames/universial-tiles-tabletop-terrain-stl-files/description

• Who's Online   42 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)