• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Matbar

Matbar

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

Apologies in advance because the answer is probably here somewhere, but with over 100 pages in some of the discussions I get trying to keyword search, I kinda gave up :-)

I am wanting to pledge at Vampire level and add on the awesome minis case. It says to add that amount to your pledge. I have tried starting at 100 and starting at 125, and no options to say where the extra money goes will come up. The only option I have is to confirm the order, something I am reluctant to do without knowing that something is going to pop up asking what I want to do with the extra money. Any help is appreciated.

Not that I really NEED 100+ more minis to paint, but damn, are they too cool or what?

#2 ladystorm

ladystorm

Reaper Mom

• Super Administrators
  • 7464 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

there will be a survey sent when the project closes, about a week afterwards, where you explain where the extra money is going.

so put in the 125, click on vamp level and process the pledge.
  • Reaperbryan, Matbar and Hellcow like this

Efficiency is intelligent laziness.

#3 psyberwolfe1

psyberwolfe1

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2241 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

Also the second video on the KS page explains all of this.

2014 Painting Goal: 6 Figures/ 36 Painted as of 01/22/2014

For other Wargame and miniature related stuff you can read my blog at http://tacticalrock.blogspot.com

Does anybody else find it odd, by the way, that the information age has led to language becoming an oblique and imprecise tool where even the most straightforward phrasing is pored over with chicken entrails and bone tossing to divine the true meaning?

... nobody remembers Slave Leia because, "Oh my gosh! What innovative use of bronze."

Meep.jpg

#4 Matbar

Matbar

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

Thanks for the answers. I looked at every page, every link, and only the first video. Figures :-)

#5 JoeGKushner

JoeGKushner

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

I'm using a spreadsheet to keep track of everything. Ugh. Ugh I say.

#6 Sjeng

Sjeng

Mostly Harmless

• Bones Supporter
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

Is it also possible to pledge Vampire, plus buy some regular (old) bones or even other metal miniatures from your website, and have them sent in 1 package?
I've got my eye on Vampire, but also some old bones and some other mini's from the shop.

If that's possible, I'll just add up the costs of the miniatures from the shop, and add that to the $100,- vampire pledge, plus $25,- shipping to Europe (I hope that the $25 will cover everything, as I won't be adding a lot of mini's)

Keeping a spreadsheet is a good idea! that way I can fill in that info in the survey.
Thanks!
HeroQuest enthousiast, amateur miniature painter. Check the link!

#7 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10312 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

I am not sure about the logistics of combining internet orders and kickstarter orders...

With over 3,000 orders and climbing, finding your order and matching it to your pledge will be like finding a needle in a haystack, and I cannot promise we can do it.

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#8 Sjeng

Sjeng

Mostly Harmless

• Bones Supporter
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:58 AM

I am not sure about the logistics of combining internet orders and kickstarter orders...

With over 3,000 orders and climbing, finding your order and matching it to your pledge will be like finding a needle in a haystack, and I cannot promise we can do it.

That sounds logical. I'll just pledge "regular" Vampire level then, perhaps with some Kickstarter extra's such as the Miniature storage case.

But please let me know if matching additional orders can be done. A good idea perhaps would be to simply up your pledge with the cost of the miniature's you'd want to order along with the bones, and fill out the form with those order numbers. Because then I can still up my pledge for the appropriate amount before the Kickstarter project ends, and fill in the mini's I'd like in your survey. If not, then so be it. Perhaps I'll get lucky and some miniatures from my list might get added to the Vampire level ;)

(these would the the mini's I'd be interested in ordering along with the bones pledge:)

02328: Lorath, Orc Shaman (€4.49)

14060: Leisynn, Mercenaries Mage (€4.12)

03179: Roshtand the Green, Arch Druid (€4.49)

77004: Cave Troll (€1.72)

77009: Werewolf (€1.49)

77013: Minotaur (€2.62)

#9 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6511 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:10 AM

I guess the other question is do you really want to wait that long for your order? Bones won't be shipping till next year, if the minis you want don't end up in that Bones release you could just order them now and have them painted up long before your Bones order arrives.
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads

#10 kit

kit

The fine line between stupid and clever

• Super Administrators
  • 10046 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

I'm going to go on record and say that the Kickstarter orders are going to be kept separate from the regular internet orders. It's just not a feasible proposition with our fulfillment logistics.

It *could* be a good idea, but the databases are being kept separate for some very particular reasons. And that makes it nigh-impossible to keep track of this proposition with any accuracy.

“If you asked people in 1989 what they needed to make their life better, it was unlikely that they would have said that a decentralized network of information nodes that are linked using hypertext.” - Sep Kamvar

#11 Sjeng

Sjeng

Mostly Harmless

• Bones Supporter
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

Okay, well, thanks for clearing that up :)

and @Heisler: I wouldn't mind waiting if it saved shipping and/or customs costs :) I'm in no hurry. Got plenty of miniatures that still need to be painted ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kickstarter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users