Shardok

*NEW*Put yourself on the Map (MiniPainters, Warlord Players, and CAV Players)

275 posts in this topic

I seem to have gona AWOL as well, and can't add on a pin (which might be because I'm stuck on IE6 in the office). If I can add myself again later I'll use my forum name as well this time... and try to spell my actual name correctly this time...

1 person likes this

Klawzie, my pin has gone missing too. Maybe is has something to do with the 500 marker limit.

Probably be best to revisit this idea a few months after everyone has their Bones and things die down a bit. The forums here seem to have gotten a solid influx of pretty regular members (hi!) but it's going to be craaazy this spring.

1 person likes this

I'm still there! Although I'm shocked as heck that there is someone within less than an hour from me! Touchet is right on my way to Walla Walla ::D:

Looks like I've been removed, although I suppose that's for the best.

I'm still there! Although I'm shocked as heck that there is someone within less than an hour from me! Touchet is right on my way to Walla Walla ::D:

I'm in Lacey, and I would put that on there if it would let me put a pin in. :huh:

It doesn't help there's a max and the only person with the log-in info so we could upgrade hasn't posted in 8 months.

Ya, thanks for the "nearby gamers" link. It's pretty spiffy.

I really do need to make an account there. There's actually someone there from my area. I wouldn't feel too wary about meeting up with any of the regular forumites here at Reaper, but strange gamers make me nervous.

1 person likes this

lol all gamers are strange!

4 people like this

lol all gamers are strange!

I spend my days pretending I'm a goblin on the internet and my evenings painting unicorns who like to feel pretty.

8 people like this