Matbar

shipping question

10 posts in this topic

The one thing I can't find any information on in regards to shipping is when are the add-ons such as paint sets and mini cases being sent? Trying to make some decisions on what to add beyond my initial pledge and was hoping those sorts of things might go out with the earlier shipment with Sophie.

Sophie and paints in Sept., everything else in March

You'll pay the highest level of shipping once.

Does this include international shipping. Order what ever you like but only pay the highest shipping once?

You'll pay the highest level of shipping once.

Does this include international shipping. Order what ever you like but only pay the highest shipping once?

Yes as long as you don't get too many of a single option you'll pay shipping once.

I am guessing where it says +X shipping each for international, you add shipping each time. For example, I want to add another 3 orcpocalypse I add $15 to the highest shipping?

I think that question has been answered. :)

Will it be possible to have everything shipped next year to avoid getting hit with various flat import fees more than once?

How would the shipping for the minis for a year work? Would it be the Sophie & paints in Sept, the Bones in March '13, and the metal releases shipped at the same time they are shipped to the stores?

Yeah, they confirmed that early on.

Is there also a way to add insurance to the shipment? And how much would that cost? Can't seem to find any info on that. Would hate to see my Vampire pledge get "lost" due to some shipping company employee's carelessness (or greedyness).

And what happens if your package never arrives?

edit: Thanks Reaper for sending me an email. If anyone else needs an answer, just send them a questin via pm or via the kickstarter Bones homepage.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I'm thinking of collecting up all of the family and maybe doing a diorama.

• By Lidless Eye
      Up next is a hideous horde of Hobgoblins, from Ganesha Games "Song of Blades and Heroes: Hammer & Forge" line.  There would be a Hobgoblin Mistcaller accompanying them, but the dogs decided to hide him instead...

The horde, with Sir Forscale as a guest/hostage:

The Khan:

An ambidextrous heroine:

Some archers:

The rest of the grunts:

I can say these are the first miniatures in a while I've painted for a specific game night.  I finished them about an hour before my players arrived...and of course they explored all the areas of Grudd Haug EXCEPT those manned by the Hobgoblins.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Here's another group fresh off the paint table, a grouping of naughty nasty Dwarfs from Ganesha Games "Advanced Song of Blades & Heroes: Axe and Brimstone" Kickstarter.

I've painted them in gray skin tones, that way they can double up as Duergar, or be used as Warhammer Chaos Dwarves who are a bit far into the Curse of Stone.

The whole horde:

A Screaming Face Axeman:

His buddy, the Glaiveman:

A converted Champion, using the Possessed Champion body, Chaos Marauder Shield, a Marauder Horseman head, an axe off a Chaos Cultist Champion, and a sculpted cloak to cover up a gap, and also it was the same week PETA protested Warhammer.

The Hellfire Caster:

The Hellchain:

The Demonslayer.  This guy is actually supposed to be one of the good Dwarves aligned with the Halfling Villagers of the set, but with his demonskull hat, he seems to work as a worshiper as well.

The Priestess on Hell-Disk:

The Fusilier, dong his best Jawa impersonation:

• By Lidless Eye
      I skipped a few steps, but I actually remembered to take a WiP shot of my set from the "Song of Blades and Heroes: Axe and Brimstone" Kickstarter.

There's also a few Hobgoblins who I started in hopes it would motivate the delayed KS package to arrive quicker (it worked!)

• By cubbledice

It’s lighter, innovative, yet beautiful and functional. Starting from the CUBBLE Dice concept, stripped it from everything that made it metal heavy. Only the essential part was kept: the PIP display - the new HOLLOW dice is built on a groundbreaking idea, and it’s ready to be yours.

We have completely overhauled the traditional D6 dice again, producing a die unlike anything the world has ever seen. Made of anodized aluminum, this dice has no inside, making it an empty shell. An inverted version of dice that we already funded successfully, this dice weighs just 1.5 grams, making it perfect for anyone who loves tabletop and dice-based games.

Processing these dice requires a lot of time and multiple steps. Not to mention that the die is so easily bent during the machining process, we need to pull together some additional resources for this dice. Making manufacturing more of a challenge for us.

More about this project on kickstarter.com and search "Hollow" or click here
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)