Matbar

shipping question

10 posts in this topic

The one thing I can't find any information on in regards to shipping is when are the add-ons such as paint sets and mini cases being sent? Trying to make some decisions on what to add beyond my initial pledge and was hoping those sorts of things might go out with the earlier shipment with Sophie.

Sophie and paints in Sept., everything else in March

You'll pay the highest level of shipping once.

Does this include international shipping. Order what ever you like but only pay the highest shipping once?

You'll pay the highest level of shipping once.

Does this include international shipping. Order what ever you like but only pay the highest shipping once?

Yes as long as you don't get too many of a single option you'll pay shipping once.

I am guessing where it says +X shipping each for international, you add shipping each time. For example, I want to add another 3 orcpocalypse I add $15 to the highest shipping?

I think that question has been answered. :)

Will it be possible to have everything shipped next year to avoid getting hit with various flat import fees more than once?

How would the shipping for the minis for a year work? Would it be the Sophie & paints in Sept, the Bones in March '13, and the metal releases shipped at the same time they are shipped to the stores?

Yeah, they confirmed that early on.

Is there also a way to add insurance to the shipment? And how much would that cost? Can't seem to find any info on that. Would hate to see my Vampire pledge get "lost" due to some shipping company employee's carelessness (or greedyness).

And what happens if your package never arrives?

edit: Thanks Reaper for sending me an email. If anyone else needs an answer, just send them a questin via pm or via the kickstarter Bones homepage.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sylverthorne
      And now, for something completely different.

Yes, yes. I know. Not miniatures. But! Shiny! Art! With.. with .. with stuff. *Sage nod*
      The book part usually gets shipped with efficiency; medals and patches and things seem to depend on the efficiency of the crafter making them, but communication is good and things generally show up. I haven't grabbed hardbacks; I've been happy with the soft covers.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Bones 3 had a bit of an unfortunate arrival time for me, coming in the middle of an unplanned move.  It may have taken me a bit, but I'm finally getting started on some of the pieces!

I even took them with me for some down time on our yearly beach vacation, though my set-up here is not very scenic:

That was last week, and now they're a bit closer to completion, with some details and fixes, basing, and sealing to be done.  Some Bones 3 furniture snuck in as well:

• By Iron

Hi friends:
      After hard months of working, we´ve improved the game Iron League Blacks Stadium and the art has changed. Mechs and miniatures are amazing now. The board game has a new full cooperative campaign with map, scenary and enemies generation.
      The competitive mode continues and has been improved.
      So, we also want to change the title of the game, and this is:
      IRON WARS
      In July on Kickstarter. Soon more news.

• By Edsterdoom
      Whilst waiting for my Bones 3 to brave the perilous journey across the sea to the EU I have decided to paint up other models from other kick staters. Not only to play with but to try and make some inroads into the "pile" of 20 models. 

Here are three such models from a recent Kickstarter by Thunderchild Miniatures. These snails inhabited an underground world under what's left of a post apocalyptic modern world. 

I like these models as the are very quirky and have some character.  Hopefully I can do them justice. 

First of all they have been washed, sprayed grey and then I have given the metal areas a thinned coat of black. 

The biggest of the three, the snail is a single casting. There is a separate throne to this model. 

as always comment welcome. 

• By pcktlnt
      LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/naughty-gears

The Steampunk Busts Girls by Scale75. A innovative project for collectors, painters and even gamers with desire to paint.

Large picture of the individual ladies behind the spoiler:

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)