Matbar

shipping question

10 posts in this topic

The one thing I can't find any information on in regards to shipping is when are the add-ons such as paint sets and mini cases being sent? Trying to make some decisions on what to add beyond my initial pledge and was hoping those sorts of things might go out with the earlier shipment with Sophie.

Sophie and paints in Sept., everything else in March

You'll pay the highest level of shipping once.

Does this include international shipping. Order what ever you like but only pay the highest shipping once?

You'll pay the highest level of shipping once.

Does this include international shipping. Order what ever you like but only pay the highest shipping once?

Yes as long as you don't get too many of a single option you'll pay shipping once.

I am guessing where it says +X shipping each for international, you add shipping each time. For example, I want to add another 3 orcpocalypse I add $15 to the highest shipping?

I think that question has been answered. :)

Will it be possible to have everything shipped next year to avoid getting hit with various flat import fees more than once?

How would the shipping for the minis for a year work? Would it be the Sophie & paints in Sept, the Bones in March '13, and the metal releases shipped at the same time they are shipped to the stores?

Yeah, they confirmed that early on.

Is there also a way to add insurance to the shipment? And how much would that cost? Can't seem to find any info on that. Would hate to see my Vampire pledge get "lost" due to some shipping company employee's carelessness (or greedyness).

And what happens if your package never arrives?

edit: Thanks Reaper for sending me an email. If anyone else needs an answer, just send them a questin via pm or via the kickstarter Bones homepage.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pcktlnt
      https://cmon.com/news/zombicide-green-horde-is-coming

ZOMBICIDE: GREEN HORDE IS COMING! With the end of the incredibly successful Rising Sun campaign, Zombicide has been dethroned as the biggest CMON Kickstarter of all time, but soon it will have a chance to retake its crown. We have something colorful and strong for our next campaign: Zombicide: Green Horde is coming to Kickstarter at the end of May! This sequel to the smash hit Zombicide: Black Plague, will bring players back into a world of deadly medieval fantasy, this time filled with infected orcs and goblins who will put survivors to the ultimate test. This green menace is not only stronger than their human counterparts, but they also tend to gather into massive hordes that ambush the survivors when they least expect it. Uncover the many surprises the Green Horde has in store for you!
        Stay tuned to CMON.com, Twitter, and the CMON and Guillotine Games Facebook pages for updates on this new menace that threatens anything and anyone that stands in its way. If Zombicide: Black Plague gave you nightmares, Zombicide: Green Horde will make them come true.
      Learn more about Zombicide: Black Plague here.
    • By arc_lich
      Hi, this is project of my friend, she is a talented artist.
      I`ll be glad for your help to make this project to life.

Kickstarter

• By Werkrobotwerk
      A news post on the Eclipse Phase site just announced a Kickstarter campaign for a second edition of the main rules.
      No exact date yet, but they're planning to release in October, so very soon.

I will be backing this one.
    • By pcktlnt
      Link

About this project
      I've been making miniatures for about three years now, during that time I've made sculpts for various miniature companies as a freelancer sculptor. Now I've decide do to take the plunge and produce some of my own miniatures. That aspiration led me to Kickstarter.

I've been busy sculpting the range of undead miniatures presented here over the last few months. They're predominantly 28mm sculpts, the Undead Heroes are larger at 32mm scale, to fit their powerful status. I consciously made them an eclectic bunch, including animals. My vision of the undead force is a terrifying mix of all forms of life, bent to the will of their masters. 

During the course of this campaign, I'll continue to sculpt miniatures to add to the range. I have a Facebook Group - March of the Dead, where I'm working on suggestions offered by the groups members. The more popular ones will be joining the miniatures here.

The objectives of this project are to firstly see the miniatures produced in white metal by Macrocosm Miniatures and in your possession In a timely manner. 

If things go really well, then hopefully I can also get a shiny website made, so I can continue producing miniatures and offer them online.

Anyway. I think that covers the background. Time to show you the miniatures on offer.....

To select multiple rewards, pick one of your choices, then amend the total to include the grand total. I'll then collect the details of your order with the Pledge Manager.

• By Original Timmy
      28mm Tabletop Terrain is Hayland Terrain's 1st Kickstarter to fund a range off modern day setting terrain STL Files, they will be perfect for any zombie, post-apoc and modern warfare games.

As off writing this they are only £20 from their funding goal, there is an all in pledge inc stretch goals for £40, a nice "sweet spot" pledge!

So far the themes on offer are an Office Set, Supermarket Set, Dumpster Set, Propane & Crate Set, Locker Set, Living Room Set, Kitchen Set & Duggies Diner Set.

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haylandgames/universial-tiles-tabletop-terrain-stl-files/description

• Who's Online   39 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)