kickstarter

6 replies to this topic

#1 flaill

flaill

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hi i was wondering if ALL the bones on kickstarter will be sold after the drive is over.And if so when will we start seeing them.
Thank u for your patience ::D: .SRY lol long time forum reader and very very few posts =p.

Ernie
LOL i need one bad

#2 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Cybermonkey Wrangler

• Bones Supporter
  • 9333 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

All the Bones whose goals are reached will be scheduled for production, and delivery is currently expected to begin in March 2013.
  • Rigmarole likes this

Current Bones Count:  Total:  awaiting recount  Painted:  132

#3 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 8620 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

Hi i was wondering if ALL the bones on kickstarter will be sold after the drive is over.And if so when will we start seeing them.
Thank u for your patience ::D: .SRY lol long time forum reader and very very few posts =p.

Ernie

None of the Bones figures yet announced are going to be limited edition or exclusive to the Kickstarter. After delivery of the rewards, these figures will be made available for retail sale just as our metal miniatures are.
  • Hellcow likes this

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#4 Torolf

Torolf

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Just to be clear, the Sophies (who are pewter, and not made of Bones material) will not be sold after the Kickstarter.

#5 ladystorm

ladystorm

Reaper Mom

• 7122 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

Just to be clear, the Sophies (who are pewter, and not made of Bones material) will not be sold after the Kickstarter.

yes, that is the plan

April is Autism Awareness Month

Efficiency is intelligent laziness.

#6 Pally

Pally

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 433 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

Unless the next reveal happens to actually be a Sophie, and she's plastic.

Might happen for a Christmas, Halloween, or other non-con version. I think anything could happen at this point. Might even get several Sophies added for freeeee. ::D:

#7 Foxden Racing

Foxden Racing

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

Ernie

None of the Bones figures yet announced are going to be limited edition or exclusive to the Kickstarter. After delivery of the rewards, these figures will be made available for retail sale just as our metal miniatures are.

You're speaking between the lines again, Bryan...does that mean somewhere in the Unterkrypt is a KS-exclusive bone?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kickstarter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users