HeadClot88

Will the Vampire Level be available after the kick starter?

64 posts in this topic

I had to pull my pledge due to unforeseen circumstances on my end...

I still want to contribute to the kick starter even if that means paying a little more after the fact.

Will the Vampire level be available after the kick starter has ended?

Yes?

No?

If yes how can i throw my money at you guys...

I want to give at least 100 to 200 USD.

Seems very unlikely at least for $100. In http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45352-upgrading-orders-after-saturday/page__st__15__p__629004#entry629004 Reaperbryan said people should expect to pay more for add ons

Originally Posted by reaperbryan

If you pledged Vampire/Undertaker: all prices in the PM will be exactly what is shown on the Kickstarter project page.

If your pledge does not include a Vampire or Undertaker pledge (say, you're a Skeleton, or a Liche that did not also get Vampire) then you will be allowed some of the Options, but at a higher price than the Vampire Backers were given. This is to incentivise Vampirism, not to punish you for splitting payments.

All minis in the Bones Kickstarter will be available after the KS ends, because they are going into regular distribution.

The one and only known exception to this is Sophie who has been advertised as a KS Exclusive.

If you don't have a pledge during the KS, you will not have access to the Reaper Pledge Manager after the KS and will have to wait for the items of your desire to hit the shelves sometime after March 2013 at MSRP.

But having a pledge of Skeleton or Zombie provide access to the RPM?

I am not sure.

It would make sense to me that the answer would be yes because there are options that can be added onto those levels and math errors can occur by anyone with options. The RPM is explained to be designed to rectify those math errors.

On my previous kickstarter pledges, once the project ends there was no way to change your pledge. I don't know if reaper going to do something different though, I don't know if they can.

There will be an pledge manager produced by Kit for managing your pledges and this will come out after the KS survey itself. You may use it to adjust for math errors and such, however, Bryan has pointed out several times that they can't really control it so you could add additional options, extras as well as swap your metal Sophie for $25 of other options/extras. He also stated that its likely that those options/extras will cost more. You do have to have some pledge in the kickstarter though to even get access to this pledge manager.

You won't be able to change your Kickstarter Pledge. That is charged after the KS closes in a few hours today.

You will be able to make some adjustment in case you added it up wrong and owe a little more because of a math error using the Reaper Pledge Manager that comes out after the KS ends. (like a week or so later...)

Ladystorm, I might have one that is somewhat unique.... During the last 30 minutes or so of the Kickstarter, I was trying to increase my Vampire pledge from $300 to $400. However, during the mess that happened with the Kickstarter site there at the end, they somehow managed to cancel my pledge rather than increasing it. I have emailed both Kickstarter and Reaper to try to make sure I can still be included with the Pledge Manager is released. However, similar to this original poster, I am now worried that I will miss out since I didn't have a Vampire pledge on record at the end. :-(

I did send a copy of my initial pledge confirmation in the email I sent to Reaper. Hopefully that is sufficient.

Any help you can offer?

Thanks.

me? no, sorry, above my pay grade.

the ReaperPeeps at HQ are the only ones who can handle it for you.

use questions@reapermini.com, remember this is a weekend and you might have to wait until Monday before you get any response.

Yes you will be abble to sign up/add Vampire after the drive. It has been confirmed in the most recent update on the KS. Read the wording carefully if you don't believe me.

Cheers

Yep, though at an increased price, unless you 'Pledge' to Vampire level - seems like a fair deal to me. ::):

'If you are signing up new and you don't select the Vampire or Undertaker Level you will have to pay more for options then what they were originally listed at, but they will be available to you. If you did pledge and you didn't pledge Vampire or Undertaker or don't upgrade to one, the same applies. '

For those of us that did pledge Vampire or above... two to four more pay periods to make, ahem, adjustments.

The Auld Grump

.. two to four more pay periods to make, ahem, adjustments.

The Auld Grump

:;):

So I originally had the vampire level. Somehow while browsing I got bumped up to Liche level, which was 10 dollars more so I assumed it was Vampire plus. Now it looks like I will be getting metal sophies instead of the 200 super cool bones figures. Will there be any adjustment phase when the manager comes out? By the time I saw the emails saying what Liche level was and was not my card had already been charged!