spotmarkedx

Kickstarter T-Shirt? An open request from me...

135 posts in this topic

So I signed up for this forum specifically to request a T-shirt to be created with the image of Sophie hitting F5 repeatedly, and the words "Double Vampire" on the back.

Maybe set it so that people can select other options ("Vampire" or "Undertaker" or nothing I suppose)

I know the likelihood of being heard on this is small, but then again, I would have thought the likelihood of this Kickstarter passing $2 Million was a bit small a week or two ago.

Anyway... any other support for this?

9 people like this

Please put that F5 Sophie on a site like cafepress where we can order shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles, iphone cases, mouse pads, or whatever. I have to have a coffee mug with that logo for cleaning my brushes.

4 people like this

I just want a T-Shirt that says "I Survived The Reaper Kickstarter 2012."

1 person likes this

I was going to second the OP but someone else already did. So We have a second, all in favor say aye.

Aye!

or "I survived without access to reapermini.com while the KS Bones 2012 was going on!" ^_^

Actually I think Cafepress or someone has those mugs already for sale.

RM

Signed! I want that art as a shirt! I actually thought about printing it, framing, and hanging in my painting space, as a memento, but I would WEAR THE HELL out of that shirt.

Yes, YESSSSS. This suggestion has given me eight different kinds of WANT NOW.

This over the Sophie F5 design on the back with the reaper bones logo on the front. Sign me up!

2 people like this

Make it an option. $10 maybe? They;re already going to have to churn out millions of minis for next to cost, why bankrupt them further with tens of thousands of shirts as well? :P

I was under the assumption we'd have to buy the shirt. And/or mug. And/or mousepad. And/or beach towel set.

I'm pretty easy for F5 Sophie.

I would definitely like to get one of those shirts.

Make it an option. $10 maybe? They;re already going to have to churn out millions of minis for next to cost, why bankrupt them further with tens of thousands of shirts as well? :P

Oh yes, I was looking to send them more money, not asking for a gift.