Sign in to follow this  
Stephen G. Roy

Vampire Level Complete Listing?

Trying to figure out what's what in the Vampire Reward. Of course, there's the new Sophie and the PDFs, but what about the existing minis?

Here is an incomplete list of the Stretch Reward freebies....

Fighters

Undead Horde

BBEG

03084: Virina, Female Demon

03361: Shaeress Nashanneth, Dark Elf Queen

14560: Kavorgh, Black Orc Warlord

03451: Norgol, Irongrave Knight

Elves

Klocke Classics

03098: Astrid, Female Chronicler

03364: Isabeau Laroche, Female Paladin

14093: Finari, Crusaders Hero

14022: Lysette, Elven Mage

Townsfolk I

Fire it Up

03425: Spell Effect: Burning Sphere

65128: Wall of Fire

Haunts

03274: Grave Wraith

03395: Ghostly Summons

14547: Night Spectre

03475: Labella DeMornay, Banshee

03298: Spirits

Heroes

Chronoscope

Mister Bones

Interglactic Marine Expeditionary Force

50014: Nick Stone, IMEF Squad Leader

50022: Reggie Van Zandt, IMEF Heavy Gunner

50175: "Torch" McHugh, IMEF Flame Thrower

50254: Jazz Jenkins, IMEF Marine

50263: Erik Proudfoot, IMEF Marine

50274: Sarah Blitzer, IMEF Sniper

Bedevilled

03315: Tiviel, Hellborn Rogue

03419: Vaeloth, Hellborn Paladin

03565: Sinessa, Hellborn Sorceress

02633: Vandorendra Demon

We Be Goblins

Dark Elves

14575: Tierdeleira, Priestess

14590: Liela Mordollwen, Dark Elf Sorceress

14571: Zalash Dark Elf Assassin

14570: Dark Elf Warrior

NOVA Corp

50004: NOVA Corporate Security Guard

50005: NOVA Corporate Security Sergeant

50103: NOVA Corp Soldier

50146: Female NOVA Corp Officer

50173: Garvin Marcus, NOVA Corp Hero

50183: NOVA Corp Rifleman

Vermin

Zombie Hunters

Iconics

Seelah, Damiel, Merisiel, Feiya, Valeros, Amiri, and Seoni

Pirates

Dungeon Dressing

02990: Crypt of the Vampiress

Townsfolk II

02845: Townsfolk VI: Gravedigger

03123: Townsfolk VIII:Village Mob

02572: Overladen Henchman

Mummies

14236: Neb'nesew, Nefsokar Warlord

02156: Mummy Of Hakir

14064: Khadath, Nefsokar Captain

14370: Nefsokar Tomb Guard

Dark Heroes

Iconics II

Ezren the wizard, Kyra the cleric, Lem the bard, and Seltyiel the Magus

Wild Things

Griffon

Owlbear

Grave Danger

14016: Judas, Necropolis Warlord

02766: Arrius the Black, Skeletal Champion

03244: Ghast and Crypt

02991: Ghost King

Storm Giants

Half-Size Heroes

02510: Balto Burrowell, Gnome

03071: Hellakin Goregutter, Halfling Thief

03082: Ingrid, Female Gnome

03441: Elliwyn Heatherlark, Gnome Bard

Golems

02706: Clay Golem

02751: Stone Golem

02865: Flesh Golem

03204: Battleguard Golem

Necromancers

03337: Terezinya, Bone Pander Wizard

14060: Leisynn, Mercenaries Mage

14040: Malek, Necropolis Mage

03126: Ghoul Queen

Familiars

03596: Anzen Contar, Mystic and Familiar

Further insight appreciated

http://greg.botch.com/bones/ You could maybe use this site. I've linked the site rather than the image as it seems to be Greg's personal place so I don't want to waste his bandwidth. But it has everything on it. Unless you're after actual code numbers.

Yep, for just such a purpose. You'll probably find the spreadsheet style view most helpful -- http://greg.botch.com/bones/table.html but if you're comfortable with Excel you could also download the raw data from http://greg.botch.co...es/catalog.html and when importing it choose the "|" character as the delimiter. The two "names" that appear are first the name of the sculpt in Vampire, and second the name of the product from Reaper. In some cases a product from Reaper was split up, and only individual models from that product were included in the Vampire reward. Cheers!

EDIT -- forgot to mention that the spreadsheet-style view has sortable column headers (click to sort, shift-click to sort by multiple columns). But it's someone elses code and in my browser at least it acts weird if the browser isn't maximized. It's also perhaps a bit unfortunate that I've mixed the vampire+stretch models with the optional models... hopefully you can filter that out, or try the raw data approach and only import "vanilla vampire" and the "stretch" data.

Edited by GregR
  • Like 2

http://greg.botch.com/bones/ You could maybe use this site. I've linked the site rather than the image as it seems to be Greg's personal place so I don't want to waste his bandwidth. But it has everything on it. Unless you're after actual code numbers.

I stole Greg's data and put it into a google docs spreadsheet so I could check off the items as I verified them.

It's shared if anyone is interested in using it. Thanks Greg!

• Like 2

I stole Greg's data and put it into a google docs spreadsheet so I could check off the items as I verified them.

It's shared if anyone is interested in using it. Thanks Greg!

That seems rather useful. Thanks for sharing!