I really spent a lot of time on the face this time around, wanted to make sure that it looked good as that's generally the focal point of a miniature. Also tried out some MM painting techniques when doing NMM and I like the effect but it's a real pain to do. The armor looks a lot better then when I started, you can check to original in my WIP thread, as I learned some better highlighting techniques at Gencon this year (thanks to Rhonda and Jen for those).
The only part that I'm disappointed in is the base as the pigments I ordered have been sitting in processing limbo for 10 days and I was worried about using paints with the bricks I was using so I'm going to have to wait to finish that once the pigments ship.
As always C&C is welcome. Click for huge picture.
Edited by MonkeySloth, 10 February 2014 - 12:35 AM.