dwarvenranger

Canadian Goblin(Split from Shipping of the Kickstarter goodness)

The goblin lives in canuck land.

I would have expected more eh, eh?

That's a stereotype! We don't all talk like that. That's like thinking everybody in the US sounds like Yoopers.

And we don't all like hockey!

Or Tim Hortons! (I do, though, I'm a thrall of the Great Blackened Bean and serve the Evil Eye of Horton. Yes, my master.)

Or Beer.

Or Kraft . . . well, ok. That one's true. Everybody here loves Kraft Dinner. I'm eating some right now.

• Like 2

That's a stereotype! We don't all talk like that. That's like thinking everybody in the US sounds like Yoopers.

And we don't all like hockey!

Or Tim Hortons! (I do, though, I'm a thrall of the Great Blackened Bean and serve the Evil Eye of Horton. Yes, my master.)

Or Beer.

Or Kraft . . . well, ok. That one's true. Everybody here loves Kraft Dinner. I'm eating some right now.

Nope. We don't all love Kraft Dinner :) Even if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't eat any :P

Eric

• Like 1

Everything I know of Canada I learned from Due South & Kids in the Hall reruns, and from watching the commercials whenever I tune to CBUT for Curling coverage.

Therefore you are all either mounties and/or transvestites who drink molson, eat Kraft and live inside of/within spitting distance of a tim horton's

Everything I know of Canada I learned from Due South & Kids in the Hall reruns, and from watching the commercials whenever I tune to CBUT for Curling coverage.

You're probably ahead of me. All I know I learned in middle school social studies and an episode of South Park... and the South Park episode was a lot more recent.

I'm from Texas and, honestly, I probably say, "eh" more than most people from Canada. However, ya'll probably say, "ya'll" more than I do.

All Candians talk like Ike in South Park

All Texans wear cowboy hats and say y'all

I am from Boston and think everyone is wiked f*ckin retahded

Everyone in England is like Dr Who and Sherlock

I'm from Chicago, home of machine politics--the Honesty Machine that is. No corruption or unscrupulous behavior is to be found here.

PM me for paypal info if you want me to vote for your contest entries.

• Like 1

All Candians talk like Ike in South Park

All Texans wear cowboy hats and say y'all

I am from Boston and think everyone is wiked f*ckin retahded

Everyone in England is like Dr Who and Sherlock

Dr Who and Sherlock are the same person.

And yes we are.

Nope. We don't all love Kraft Dinner :) Even if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't eat any :P

Eric

Anarchist! Anarchist! Witch! Wiiiitch!

Careful... You might eliminate our Olympic athletes and professional sport teams with an attitude like that... ;)

I can tickle a lobster to sleep, cook him alive, and eat every edible morsel afterwards. My maritimer cred is perfectly good :P

Eric