5 replies to this topic

#1 Balgin Stondraeg

Balgin Stondraeg

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:44 AM

A couple of pictures disappeared from the previews section today. They were a pair of wizards. One ahd an impressive hat & scroll and the other was a Klocke sculpt. I had both of them on my remind list and they don't seem to have been released. Have they been cancelled or something?

#2 Adrift

Adrift

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2313 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

They were included in the Bones Kickstarter, so that might be a sign that they aren't coming out until the spring as part of the massive exodus of miniatures that Reaper must negotiate when they deliver. I get the chills just thinking about it. :blush:

#3 Balgin Stondraeg

Balgin Stondraeg

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

I suspected as much. I noticed them getting included in the Bones campaign then slipping from August to September releases then disappearing from the preview gallery altogether. This doesn't bode well for those of us who like to use non integral, non broccoli bases.

#4 Inarah

Inarah

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 4281 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

They may still be released later in metal. In fact, I'm counting on it.
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder

#5 Adrift

Adrift

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2313 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

I suspected as much. I noticed them getting included in the Bones campaign then slipping from August to September releases then disappearing from the preview gallery altogether. This doesn't bode well for those of us who like to use non integral, non broccoli bases.

The beauty of the Bones line is the simplicity of removal of the base. I've removed my fair share of metal bases and it is a pain, but with Bones it is a snap.

#6 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Emperor of The Moon

• Forum Mascot
  • 11932 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

And then there's me, who likes some of the Warlord stuff but wants to put them on a broccoli base.
"I don't think that's true at all." - The Incredulous Hulk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users