#1 kaosweaver

kaosweaver

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 916 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

http://www.kickstart...tage-miniatures

75 is the price point to pledge at :)

Edited by Darsc Zacal, 22 August 2014 - 06:07 PM.
merged duplicate thread

• Goblyn, cthulhu and recruittons like this

#2 Goblyn

Goblyn

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 857 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:21 AM

wow thanks ^_^

#3 recruittons

recruittons

Arch Magi of Figmentia Exchangus

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

Yeah, great find. I'm in for $75 for now. Hopefully this thing takes off. I'm loving that Baphomet figure.

Also, for others information, there is a Molydeus included in the rewards. Here is a link to what it looks like

http://www.centersta...&products_id=54
Posted Image

#4 ObsidianCrane

ObsidianCrane

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2996 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

Ok so at $75 this should be impossible to pass up by the end for mini enthusiasts.
Daily Encounter - Dungeons and Dragons 4E content for players and DMs.
Me in Reaper's Inspiration Gallery

#5 Goblyn

Goblyn

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 857 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:29 AM

what i choose :wacko:

demons or 4 sets of paints ::(:

#6 dwarvenranger

dwarvenranger

Doglike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1488 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

I've never heard of CSM before, but they have some nice sculpts. I don't have the funds to support another kickstarter, but I'll definitely keep an eye on these guys. Thanks for posting the link.
Grow Stronger

#7 Corporea

Corporea

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2155 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

when they say 28 mm scale does that mean the figures will be appropriately large, huge, etc, or will they be equal in size to PCs?
oh, you mean I can put stuff here?  cool!  now to think of something...

#8 Nocturne

Nocturne

King of the North

• Members
  • 3451 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:51 AM

I've got this one on a watch rather than jumping in. It looks like it'll be a good deal at the end but none of the current figures grabs me enough to warrent the $75 and I could see the postage being quite an unpleasant surprise come March. Will see how it's going in a couple of weeks.

@nocturnerose

Currently procrastinating

#9 ThornDJL7

ThornDJL7

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

I like that Ice devil, but I have the same problem. I'm not going to pay $75 for an ice devil. I may kick in the $15 for it, and the other two minis.
Pathfinder Society Venture-Captain (West-Michigan)

My CMON Gallery

#10 Atramagus

Atramagus

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 446 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:14 AM

As tempting as this one is, I don't think I have any pledge money left. The reaper KS seems to have squeezed me dry ^_~

#11 soulchief

soulchief

• Bones Supporter
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

No set amount for shipping, so I don't think i'll pledge. Would be upset to find out i have to pay an extra $30 for shipping. Free shipping with Reaper's kickstarter is what really pushed me into pledging.

#12 recruittons

recruittons

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

No set amount for shipping, so I don't think i'll pledge. Would be upset to find out i have to pay an extra $30 for shipping. Free shipping with Reaper's kickstarter is what really pushed me into pledging.

I have asked him directly about shipping and will post his response when I get it, but up to the $25 level, it says shipping in the US is free, but then he stops mentioning shipping at higher levels entirely. I assume the US shipping is still free, I just want him to confirm/deny that,
Posted Image

#13 soulchief

soulchief

• Bones Supporter
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

I have asked him directly about shipping and will post his response when I get it, but up to the $25 level, it says shipping in the US is free, but then he stops mentioning shipping at higher levels entirely. I assume the US shipping is still free, I just want him to confirm/deny that,

I'm in Canada though :( So it'll be international shipping for me

#14 Nocturne

Nocturne

King of the North

• Members
  • 3451 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

If you look on the main page rather then pledge sidebar every level up the $100 has the following:

Includes free shipping in the US. International backers pay actual shipping rate to be calculated at the time of shipment

@nocturnerose

Currently procrastinating

#15 recruittons

recruittons

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

If you look on the main page rather then pledge sidebar every level up the $100 has the following:

Includes free shipping in the US. International backers pay actual shipping rate to be calculated at the time of shipment

Ahh! Good spotting. Thanks for that. ^_^

ETA: Wow, just went down and looked at the backer levels themselves and saw the backer shirt. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but that is definitely not a good looking piece of clothing.
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Delayed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users