Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaosweaver

Delayed
28mm demons and devils kickstarter

992 posts in this topic

Ok so at $75 this should be impossible to pass up by the end for mini enthusiasts.

I've never heard of CSM before, but they have some nice sculpts. I don't have the funds to support another kickstarter, but I'll definitely keep an eye on these guys. Thanks for posting the link.

when they say 28 mm scale does that mean the figures will be appropriately large, huge, etc, or will they be equal in size to PCs?

I've got this one on a watch rather than jumping in. It looks like it'll be a good deal at the end but none of the current figures grabs me enough to warrent the $75 and I could see the postage being quite an unpleasant surprise come March. Will see how it's going in a couple of weeks.

I like that Ice devil, but I have the same problem. I'm not going to pay $75 for an ice devil. I may kick in the $15 for it, and the other two minis.

As tempting as this one is, I don't think I have any pledge money left. The reaper KS seems to have squeezed me dry ^_~

No set amount for shipping, so I don't think i'll pledge. Would be upset to find out i have to pay an extra $30 for shipping. Free shipping with Reaper's kickstarter is what really pushed me into pledging.

No set amount for shipping, so I don't think i'll pledge. Would be upset to find out i have to pay an extra $30 for shipping. Free shipping with Reaper's kickstarter is what really pushed me into pledging.

I have asked him directly about shipping and will post his response when I get it, but up to the $25 level, it says shipping in the US is free, but then he stops mentioning shipping at higher levels entirely. I assume the US shipping is still free, I just want him to confirm/deny that,

I have asked him directly about shipping and will post his response when I get it, but up to the $25 level, it says shipping in the US is free, but then he stops mentioning shipping at higher levels entirely. I assume the US shipping is still free, I just want him to confirm/deny that,

I'm in Canada though :( So it'll be international shipping for me

If you look on the main page rather then pledge sidebar every level up the $100 has the following:

Includes free shipping in the US. International backers pay actual shipping rate to be calculated at the time of shipment

If you look on the main page rather then pledge sidebar every level up the $100 has the following:

Includes free shipping in the US. International backers pay actual shipping rate to be calculated at the time of shipment

Ahh! Good spotting. Thanks for that. ^_^

ETA: Wow, just went down and looked at the backer levels themselves and saw the backer shirt. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but that is definitely not a good looking piece of clothing.