Photo

Reaper minis as Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition proxies?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Flux Cobalt

Flux Cobalt

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

I want to use Reaper minis as proxies for Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition and I am wondering if the Reaper minis are the same size as the figures that come with Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition? Or at least close.

Thanks for any help.

Flux

#2 malefactus

malefactus

Crazy Old Man

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:13 AM

I painted a number of the Monster types from Descent for a friend; they matched up nicely to similar type Reaper minis. From that I would guess that the human(oid)s would be about the same size, but that is just a guess.
I'd NEVER join a club that would have me as a member. G.Marx

#3 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Super Administrators
  • 10657 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

I painted a number of the Monster types from Descent for a friend; they matched up nicely to similar type Reaper minis. From that I would guess that the human(oid)s would be about the same size, but that is just a guess.

Any pictures?

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#4 ced1106

ced1106

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

The Descent figures are smaller than the Reaper ones. However, if you proxy all the heroes with Reaper mini's, then you won't notice the difference among the heroes. If you compare a Descent monster against a Reaper hero, you're not going to notice.

See the Descent Conversion Kit threads on BoardGameGeek.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users