Photo

i will be off the forums for a week or so due to New WoW expansion.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Exwilly

Exwilly

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 842 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

i will check the emails for the pledge manager to come up. and will get my stuff all setup when it comes out. bye bye for now

sincerely,

Exwilly
Imnotwilly
Exwlly
Sequilius
Fleabiter
(Terokkar server)(Alliance)
"Remember practice doesn't make perfect but it sure does help only perfect practice makes perfect but you cant be perfect without making mistakes and learning from them." dont know if this is an actual quote by someone lol.

Naturally, he died because a wizard exploded.

like i tell my employees at work who complain about working. your here to work right. yes they reply. your getting paid right. yes they reply. good now go clean the restrooms

#2 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Emperor of The Moon

• Forum Mascot
  • 12353 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

And he was never seen again.
  • Lastman likes this
Powered by Frapp Fuel

#3 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 8452 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

It won't be the same without him.

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#4 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Action Scientist

• Members
  • 4231 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

That's why I don't play WoW. I can't afford WoW AND a life.
I don't look like Haldir's avatar, either

#5 TaleSpinner

TaleSpinner

Sculptor of Stories

• Bones Supporter
  • 5230 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't do it!
Some tales are better left for the light of day.

My Website: www.talespinnerminis.com

#6 recruittons

recruittons

Arch Magi of Figmentia Exchangus

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

As a player of Guild Wars 2, and a former WoW junky, I can say he'll be back with certainty.
Posted Image

#7 chaosscorpion

chaosscorpion

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1289 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

As they continue to dumb down WOW, in a week he will have leveled up his main toon and an alt both will be end game geared and ready to raid. Then the hmmm bleh factor will start to set in.

Life is Chaos... So Enjoy Life

ks_banner_bones_2_core_set.gif

#8 Exwilly

Exwilly

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 842 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

yeh it always does and gamestop owes me a refund(was payed in full cash) due to them not being open at midnight and me having to buy it from walmart.
"Remember practice doesn't make perfect but it sure does help only perfect practice makes perfect but you cant be perfect without making mistakes and learning from them." dont know if this is an actual quote by someone lol.

like i tell my employees at work who complain about working. your here to work right. yes they reply. your getting paid right. yes they reply. good now go clean the restrooms

#9 CashWiley

CashWiley

Great Old One (With Bow)

• 7670 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

Wretched game that destroyed the mmo genre for almost ten years.

I dabble in GW2, that game is really nice for just messing around for a half hour. I also have Planetside 2 but just don't have the time for more than one game so I've only logged in a couple times. The more time-intense game designs aren't great for middle-aged people with responsibilities and other hobbies (I'm a beginner classical guitarist as well).
The Wily Brush: Man vs Paint
Project Index
Proud member of Corporea's Corps, Mocha's Minions and Pixel's Posse
Former member of the CashWiley Fan Club
Posted Image

#10 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Emperor of The Moon

• Forum Mascot
  • 12353 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

I have enough on my plate screaming foul and creative obscenities at Birds of Steel on my Xbox. I don't think my constitution can take anything else.
Powered by Frapp Fuel

#11 DirkDiggler69

DirkDiggler69

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

If people put as much effort into levelling up their lives as they do into WoW they would be extremely successfull. I had a buddy who was unemployed, living at home with his grandparants, and playing 16 hours a day. It was pretty sick.
Another guy I knew dropped out of college to play Star Wars Galaxies (the original) years ago.

Ever get around a WoW addict? You can tell. They can't hold a conversation about anything other than WoW. Like so hey man whats up...oh you know I've been grinding uratard all week trying to get some magical pants. Uh huh you found a job yet? No...I've been helping YoMamasPimp with his grind in the outlands for the past week. You should see that place it's crazy...

Friends don't let friends play MMO's.
  • Miar likes this

#12 sethohman

sethohman

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1931 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

I don't know. Never played WoW, but the ability to build a Panda Monk might be too much to pass up.

And who said game designers never come up with new ideas? A panda monk is completely original, not in any way a rip off of a panda kung-fu artist.

Mike

I hope never to be a giraffe named Marius in Denmark.

#13 Atramagus

Atramagus

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 446 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

I don't know. Never played WoW, but the ability to build a Panda Monk might be too much to pass up.

And who said game designers never come up with new ideas? A panda monk is completely original, not in any way a rip off of a panda kung-fu artist.

Actually the Panda Monk was in Warcraft 3, which came out well before Kung Fu Panda. Not that I would play WoW anyway... I'm still ticked at Blizzard for going MMO rather than working on Warcraft 4.

My current game(addiction, whatever) of choice is Borderlands 2... but yeah... trying to find time to actually play is hard C.c
  • Exwilly likes this

#14 Exwilly

Exwilly

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 842 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

If people put as much effort into levelling up their lives as they do into WoW they would be extremely successfull. I had a buddy who was unemployed, living at home with his grandparants, and playing 16 hours a day. It was pretty sick.
Another guy I knew dropped out of college to play Star Wars Galaxies (the original) years ago.

Ever get around a WoW addict? You can tell. They can't hold a conversation about anything other than WoW. Like so hey man whats up...oh you know I've been grinding uratard all week trying to get some magical pants. Uh huh you found a job yet? No...I've been helping YoMamasPimp with his grind in the outlands for the past week. You should see that place it's crazy...

really this is only the case with a few people. i personally can hold a conversation very easily about none WoW stuff and i have a job lol. and i am a college graduate.

#15 TaleSpinner

TaleSpinner

Sculptor of Stories

• Bones Supporter
  • 5230 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

really this is only the case with a few people. i personally can hold a conversation very easily about none WoW stuff and i have a job lol. and i am a college graduate.

Hey, you're not supposed to be here. How are we supposed to talk about you behind your back and stuff if you are actually going to break your word and check the forums? Tsk, tsk...
Some tales are better left for the light of day.

My Website: www.talespinnerminis.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users