recruittons

Classic Dungeon Adventurers Miniature Set - Chibi Style

209 posts in this topic

http://www.kickstart...re-set-chibi-an

This set of minis has 6 archetypes based on old-school D&D, but with an ADORABLE chibi twist, like SDE.

For $30, you can get a chibi Magician, Barbarian, Cavalier, Thief, Ranger and Acrobat! More minis will be unlocked as the kickstarter gains suppoer (however it seems they will be primarily add-ons, not freebies). The first unlock is at $5,000 and is a DM mini. Happy pledging ^_^.

ETA: Checking the comments, the minis are expected to be spin-cast plastic by Troll Forged.

Huh. Looks like the characters from the old "Dungeons and Dragons" Saturday-morning cartoon done chibi-style.

1 person likes this

Huh. Looks like the characters from the old "Dungeons and Dragons" Saturday-morning cartoon done chibi-style.

I know, right? Part of the reason I'm so deeply enamored with them ::D:

I'm getting one of everything and I don't care how much it costs.

Seriously. They are way too freaking cute.

I love it! No one my regular group would touch 'em, but I love em.

That first type ii damn well better be venger

Okay, those are a lot of fun. Still probably won't get them, but I really want to!

Looks cute. I'm just not sure what I'd do with them except set them on the table so they could watch the tv show episodes with me?

Looks cute. I'm just not sure what I'd do with them except set them on the table so they could watch the tv show episodes with me?

.... what else would you need?

I loved this cartoon show when I was a kid.

I promised myself that I was going to give Kickstarter a rest until the new year. Too many things coming in - mostly in March!

.... I guess I lied, especially if they make Tiamat!!!

Funding goal has been met in 22 1/2 hours! Now, 1,500 away from the first stretch goal of the DM (Diminutive Mage) who will cost $5 to add onto your pledge. Once this goal is met, then we get the next one revealed! Judging by the silhouette of the banner for it, though, it has got to be Venger.

I loved this TV-series. If they get a stretchlevel with Tiamat, I will need someone to take my Creditcard, change my passwords. After Reaper KS, I can't, äh, no should spend no more money... :-(

I would use this Venger version for warhammer fantasy battle. Nobody would take me seriously, until he strikes. Only the 6 heroes could be a problem... I need their weapons!

Oh dear... I've been lurking in these forums since the Bones kickstarter ended. So far that's lead to me backing Dreadball, Low Life, Bombshell Babes and (on a tangent from mini's) Numenera. I was just thinking, within a week both Dreadball and Bombshell Babes will be finished. Then I won't be feeling the need to constantly check kickstarter and then I'll be able to get that monkey of my back. And then... THIS!

*pledges*

This is exactly what I was thinking.