18 replies to this topic

#1 WhatAboutBob

WhatAboutBob

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

Not sure if it is wonkie or a typo, but I am showing some discrepancies from the KS stated prices and the RPM prices. Things like Kaladrax Reborn are showing at $12 as opposed to the $10 listed on the image. Nethyrmaul is $30 as opposed to the $25. Lots of similiar things...seems like it my be showing the pledge amounts as late comer figures as opposed to KS campaign backer?

Figured I would get it out there just in case others are impacted as well.

#2 TheAuldGrump

TheAuldGrump

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1320 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

Yes - the goodly folks at Reaper High Command stated this was going to happen - the Vampire level going up to 150, all the add-ons being a bit pricier.

That said, it is still a wicked good deal. Just not as awesome (with a side of awesome sauce) as the prices available in the Kickstarter proper.

The Auld Grump
Si Tibi Narraremus
Te Interficere Debemus

#3 CashWiley

CashWiley

Great Old One (With Bow)

• 7395 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

I think Bob's point is he's not a latecomer.
The Wily Brush: Man vs Paint
Project Index
Proud member of Corporea's Corps, Mocha's Minions and Pixel's Posse
Former member of the CashWiley Fan Club
Posted Image

#4 Slendertroll

Slendertroll

Eternal Scout

• Bones Supporter
  • 2566 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

Wait, so add-ons are the more expensive price for everyone now? :rock:
Posted Image
Slendertroll is Virgil Ironshaper, blacksmith and devotee of Kaveh, in...
Boldly Into Darkness Go: Down the Murder Hole

Grinnell College '16

#5 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12661 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

They were the same for me. I just did my pledge update. When I first went through my selections I was over by 18 dollars but then I noticed I stuck a couple of add ons that I was already getting (that & I didn't go off of my list I made when I first did the KS). After readjusting, I actually had a couple bucks left over as I pledged over what I had total. So I went ahead & snagged a cheap add on & in the end ended up giving anther buck (GASP!) to Reaper tonight.

I can't wait!!

RM
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#6 kit

kit

The fine line between stupid and clever

• Super Administrators
  • 10044 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

If you weren't an original backer, then the prices are a little higher for the add-ons.

If you are an original backer, and you're seeing the non-original prices, that means you probably signed up for the pledge manager on our site after the fact, and my backer import script didn't appropriately update your data when I put in the final backer data.

If you know you were an original backer, this is very easy to fix. Send me (kit@reapermini.com) your pledge email and your original pledge level and I'll endeavor to find your original pledge and update the RPM appropriately.
  • Wren, Citrine, CashWiley and 2 others like this

“If you asked people in 1989 what they needed to make their life better, it was unlikely that they would have said that a decentralized network of information nodes that are linked using hypertext.” - Sep Kamvar

#7 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12661 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

I sense Kit will be turning into Bryan for the next 10 days.

that is unless they haven't chained Bryan to the computer already ^_^
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#8 WhatAboutBob

WhatAboutBob

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

OK...

Not exactly sure how the back end is working, not too important anyway, though generally gremlins are hard to pin down.

When I first popped into it - it showed the wrong prices. Sent the message off to Kit, he didn't change anything - but when I went into the RPM the second time, it was showing correct prices.

If it happens to you, close it out and try to go back in again - that seemed to work well enough to get the right prices loaded up.
  • CashWiley likes this

#9 Darsc Zacal

Darsc Zacal

PAX Prime Survivor

• 5194 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

@Reaper. I filled in my pledge manager. As an original backer everything went well, all the prices were correct... Except for Dungeon Dressing which should have been $8 as shown in the kickstarter but was showing as $6 in the pledge manager.

"Yeah, we have magic and elves and crazy wizardocracies, but gender equality, *that's* a fantasy."
- Pingo's alter ego.

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
- Deep Thoughts

#10 kit

kit

The fine line between stupid and clever

• Super Administrators
  • 10044 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

OK...

Not exactly sure how the back end is working, not too important anyway, though generally gremlins are hard to pin down.

When I first popped into it - it showed the wrong prices. Sent the message off to Kit, he didn't change anything - but when I went into the RPM the second time, it was showing correct prices.

If it happens to you, close it out and try to go back in again - that seemed to work well enough to get the right prices loaded up.

My suggestion, too, until I get enough data to see an emerging trend.

@Reaper. I filled in my pledge manager. As an original backer everything went well, all the prices were correct... Except for Dungeon Dressing which should have been $8 as shown in the kickstarter but was showing as $6 in the pledge manager.

So… you got a discount $2 in your favor? SCORE! But seriously, my final data states that's the correct price.

“If you asked people in 1989 what they needed to make their life better, it was unlikely that they would have said that a decentralized network of information nodes that are linked using hypertext.” - Sep Kamvar

#11 exor

exor

• Bones Supporter
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

I also got bit by the missing original backer pledge bug. Are you getting swamped with these complaints, Kit, or is it just a few unlucky individuals (probably brought it on myself as you mentioned earlier by using the form on the reapermini.com site)?

Edit: Already fixed, that was fast!. I'd email a thanks, Kit, but I'm sure you don't need any more messages flooding your inbox!

#12 Darsc Zacal

Darsc Zacal

PAX Prime Survivor

• 5194 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

@ReaperKit.

I know right? Free money!!! :)

Seriously though, if you go to the kickstarter it does show as $8. If it is a mistake, even at only a $2 difference, if a few thousand people buy multiples it could cost Reaper big money. Don't want that. I like Reaper. They sometimes give me candy with my orders.
"Yeah, we have magic and elves and crazy wizardocracies, but gender equality, *that's* a fantasy."
- Pingo's alter ego.

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
- Deep Thoughts

#13 Tranquil Ape

Tranquil Ape

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Went over my list, checked it twice, and still took me a like 10 minutes to hit the submit button...March can't come quick enough...I trust the nice folks at reaper will keep us updated on things?
-------------------------------------
Formerly known as "D"rayla

My CMON gallery

#14 Gryfter_92

Gryfter_92

Mostly Harmless

• Bones Supporter
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

So.....it showed everything correctly right until I hit submit.....the "loot" page didn't show my crown jewel and original vampire, fired off a quick email to kit, now I am waiting.......oh please be my double vampire with my "Holy Grail" Sophie Crown Jewel!!!!

#15 DraconicArmagon

DraconicArmagon

Mostly Harmless

• Bones Supporter
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

WOW! That was fixed super fast! You guys are the best!!! :D

You guys earned a

http://s931.photobuc...ent=EpicWin.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users