8 replies to this topic

#1 Gardensnake

Gardensnake

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

Just wondering if anyone could give me a rough date on when the linked mini will be available? I can not wait for this one. I would love to see some "not-shadowrun" Chronoscope figures.

Thanks,

William

Link
http://www.reapermin...ws/latest/50287
  • smokingwreckage likes this

#2 Gamingdog

Gamingdog

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

agreed, hoping the actual mini looks as impressive as the artwork. and if it's a big model just release it in the 'bones' material

#3 Gardensnake

Gardensnake

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

Okay, now Reaper is just being mean. :poke:

The Cyber-Troll shows up as released but the buy it now button won't work. Please release this fig as soon as possible but not so soon as to rush the quality.

William

#4 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2631 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:44 AM

MOAR SR, PLEASE!
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

#5 ReaperClark

ReaperClark

What Miniatures Should Look Like

• Bones Supporter
  • 544 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

He needs to be remastered as he didn't fit together too well on the first try... and we are working on it.

• psyberwolfe1, Girot, morari and 1 other like this
Matt Clark Production Director Reaper Miniatures

#6 "That Guy"

"That Guy"

Shameless Agitator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

I finished painting the cyber-troll earlier today. It should be up to view hopefully within the next couple of days.

• morari, Erifnogard, Pingo and 1 other like this
Martin is an exceptionally gifted human being, a man of unlimited talent. His smile brightens the sky, and he could lull a dragon to sleep just by whistling softly. He's stronger than The Hulk, braver than Captain America, smarter than Iron Man, and Chuck Norris fears him. A scholar and a gentleman, he is nothing less than the most exemplary ideal of humanity for whom exists no limit of superlatives. He is Martin, Man of Action! -Buglips

http://www.drstrangebrush.com/
https://www.facebook.../drstrangebrush

#7 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 8458 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

I finished painting the cyber-troll earlier today. It should be up to view hopefully within the next couple of days.

Looking forward to it!

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#8 Reaper Ron

Reaper Ron

Fantasy Brand Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Go lookee. http://www.reapermin...ws/latest/50287

• morari and CashWiley like this

Reaper Ron

"Weasling out of work is important to learn; it's what separates humans from animals. Except for weasels." - Homer Simpson

#9 ttuckerman

ttuckerman

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 802 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

Now to get that for one of our gamers that plays a troll in Shadowrun.  I have to change the gun out for an automatic Grenade Lancher.  He likes to disable the range activation on grenades and fire them at the party's feet.  His rational is that Grenades don't hurt him.

I blame Buglips

ks_banner_vampire.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users