BlackWraith

A few Mini's I finished for wife and Daughters. (A lil picture heavy)

29 posts in this topic

IMG_0452_sm.jpg

IMG_0451_sm.jpgIMG_0613sm.jpgIMG_0614sm.jpgIMG_0615sm.jpgIMG_0617sm.jpg

As the name implies I finished these for the wife and Daughters... They picked the scupts and the color scheme... at least the general scheme :)

12 people like this

Great job! I really like the wings on the first one a lot.

Nice minis! it seems like the sword on the last one is a bit bent, though. Maybe it's just me C.c

Nice minis! it seems like the sword on the last one is a bit bent, though. Maybe it's just me C.c

I fiddled with that sword a lot and never really got it to where I wanted it but was scared I was going to snap it if I played with it much more. Figured slightly off kilter was better then snapped off (even if it still bugs me as well!) :) Grin

Let them pick paint schemes more often, nice work! Especially like the pinks and purples.

very nice... I think im going to let my son pic out the palette for a project soon

very nice... I think im going to let my son pic out the palette for a project soon

How old is your son? (If you don't mind my asking)

Daughters that picked out the colors for the angel and Fairy are 8 and 6 respectively. While I might have picked similar colors for the angel I certainly would not have picked those colors for the Fairy. :)

He'll be 7 on jan 1st. Tried to get him into painting... Got him some little wooden snake to paint but he lost interest... But I figure hell, he's only 6...

I got my daughters painting a couple ork boyz from blackreach I had collecting dust still on sprue. Younger Daughter is nearly finished her psychodelic ork, :) Older daughter is trying to be more realistic and very much taking her time.

They are both enjoying it though! :)