psyberwolfe1

October Roll Call

29 posts in this topic

Must I start all of these? ::P: Ok I'm unsure about what will get done this month since I have a project due mid month. Anyhow, have at it.

I don't see a list.... is there supposed to be a list?

I'm going to go for three, which is three more than average.

I'll get the Ogre finished and the werewolf I picked up when the KS was running. Third is yet to be determined.

Here... Finishing up the wood elf mage as seen in the WIP forums... I also stripped the paint off of the Archangel that i started and am re-starting it, lets hope hes done this month..

Continuing to plug away at my 1/35 Jagdpanzer IV L/70(V) project. Just ordered 2 frets of photo-etch parts to detail it up.

Besides that, planning on finishing up assorted Dark Elfs for Warhammer, and a few assorted Reaper/Otherworld minis for RPGs. Finally I want to finish up/magnetize my fleet for A Call to Arms: Noble Armada.

Damon.

I will be finishing;

Bones Ogre & DHL Swamp Hag & Highlander

I also aim to finish 10 5 WotC Chainmail Kobolds.

We'll see what else I get done in this month, but as I'll be back at work next week and my wife will be gone for 2 weeks starting next week as well things are not looking good.

Finished:

AEG: Clan War Naga Abomination ('98 boxed set).

Studio McVey: Female Firebrand Conscript.

WotC: Dracolich (at last!!)

WotC: 5 Chainmail Kobolds

Bones Ogre Chieftain.

DHL: Kain Swiftblade

???: Zombie Captive

Citadel: Owlbear

Citadel: Human Fighter

Reaper DHL: Swamp Hag

Reaper DHL: Hell Hounds (2)

Ral Partha: Wood Elf

Reaper DHL: Killer Frog

I'm doing a 6 man unit of Cygnar trenchers right now, ton of other stuff on the table too.

I aim to paint 4 orcs from the HeroQuest set, and at least 2 of the goblins.

What's the goal of a roll call?

To help motivate people to paint. It is a place for people to place their painting goals for the month.

I don't see a list.... is there supposed to be a list?

If you'd like. I don't because it becomes a list of everything I don't do for the month. I've actually painted more by writing out what is stopping me, writing down vague nebulous goals, and then magically I paint more. :;):

2 people like this

goal: finally finish painting cinder. 3 minis for my gamer buddies. finish basing the bard, ranger and paladin.

October Goals: All of my GW and Reaper zombies, ghouls, and mummies = 30-40 minis

Bonus Goal: Pathfinder campaign NPCs and daemons.

October goals:

14 Hinterland Sailors

17 VSF Brits

1x Roman Aquilifer

1x Andromedan conversion

1x VSF car

the rest of the good intentions queue, none of which have seen a brush since March.

And if my box of minis from Australia ever arrives, we increase that by an order of magnitude.

1 person likes this

finish zombie unit(30 minis) then start on ghoul unit(30 minis) prime skeletal unit(60 mins) plus start working on my undead orc archers.

I'm doing a 6 man unit of Cygnar trenchers right now, ton of other stuff on the table too.

Okay, the trenchers are driving me up a wall, so I've switched over to the wraiths from 03424. I need em if I'm ever doing that 4E game, anyway...

Edit: And now he's done. Base done, anyway, not sure if I'm going to say "good enough" or Quickstain him...

post-8164-0-15644500-1349399419_thumb.jpg

Edited by Last Knight