• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6495 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

There are a lot of new people here on the forums and some of you may even be wondering what does the inside of Reaper look like? I have a bunch of photos from the last ReaperCon that will give you an idea of what this facility looks like on the inside, at least inside the warehouse and production portion of it. The front section houses the Reaper gamestore and the offices. So here is some photos to get you started and then you can see more in my blog although they are very ReaperCon oriented:

http://www.wargamesa...ay-day-two.html
http://www.wargamesa...ay-day-two.html
http://www.wargamesa...-day-three.html
http://www.wargamesa...nday-day-4.html
http://www.wargamesa...-day-after.html

Edit: All the photos below were taken on the Monday after the convention, so there is a lot still being put back into shape.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Heisler, 04 October 2012 - 09:36 AM.

• TaleSpinner, smokingwreckage, Captain Murray and 4 others like this
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads

#2 ObsidianCrane

ObsidianCrane

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2994 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:31 AM

Thanks for sharing!

I'm curious what those white products are along the wall in the bottom picture; Pathfinder blisters?
Daily Encounter - Dungeons and Dragons 4E content for players and DMs.
Me in Reaper's Inspiration Gallery

#3 "That Guy"

"That Guy"

Shameless Agitator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

Chronoscope blisters mainly.
Martin is an exceptionally gifted human being, a man of unlimited talent. His smile brightens the sky, and he could lull a dragon to sleep just by whistling softly. He's stronger than The Hulk, braver than Captain America, smarter than Iron Man, and Chuck Norris fears him. A scholar and a gentleman, he is nothing less than the most exemplary ideal of humanity for whom exists no limit of superlatives. He is Martin, Man of Action! -Buglips

http://www.drstrangebrush.com/
https://www.facebook.../drstrangebrush

#4 smokingwreckage

smokingwreckage

Gawdlike!!

• Bones Supporter
  • 11208 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

It's a magical wonderland, just like I imagined!
  • Baphomet69, Adrift and Hellcow like this

It's the perfect time to put on  your yellow boots and go meandering around the woods looking for...well stuff. In my experience looking for stuff is the best way to find it. -Loim

#5 Argentee

Argentee

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1372 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

One of everything! I want of everything!

*whimper*
  • Pingo likes this

"They'll sell you thousands of greens. Veronese green and emerald green and cadmium green and any sort of green you like; but that particular green, never."  - Pablo Picasso

ss_fx_by_girot-d5xrcq0.gif

#6 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10284 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

Bear in mind we were cleaning to prep for ReaperCon, so some things were out of place - for instance, that blue circle in the top photo is a game table that is not normally there, and several shelves were cleared of sensitive product before the show. Likewise, we removed all production goods form the tops of the shelves before the show, for appearances sake.

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#7 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6495 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

Actually that set of photos was taken on Monday morning so everything was just going back into place. :devil:
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V

#8 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10284 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:18 AM

It amounts to the same thing... there's things in the pics that aren't normally there, and things missing that should be there.

But it is a good visual aid to understand the shop.

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#9 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

CareBear

• Bones Supporter
  • 6546 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

It amounts to the same thing... there's things in the pics that aren't normally there, and things missing that should be there.

But it is a good visual aid to understand the shop.

I must memorize the route for my streak through that part of the facility. Of course, the new setup I'll just have to streak through, on the day.
  • Adrift likes this
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#10 dwarvenranger

dwarvenranger

Doglike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1487 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

It's been some years since I've been there, but some of the shelving looks different. Of course it could just be faulty memory.
Grow Stronger

#11 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10284 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

It's been some years since I've been there, but some of the shelving looks different. Of course it could just be faulty memory.

No, we upgraded our shelving last year to accommodate changing inventory needs and floor space requirements. It is different.

And next year, after the rennovations are complete, it will be.. more different?..differenter? Differentest? Something.

bryan@reapermini.com

#12 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6495 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:39 AM

If its been a couple of years for you then much of the shelving is different. Almost all the shelves are on wheels now so it can be re-arranged and the basic organization of the warehouse has definitely changed in the last couple of years. Something you can't see in the photos are the mold storage and casting area. The view to the far back is block by the large Russian ICBM and various Pirate flags, but is basically located in the back right hand side of the facility from the vantage point the photos were taken from.

#13 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Emperor of The Moon

• Forum Mascot
  • 12211 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

Do . . . do they have the air ducts painted like a Soviet missile?