Silas Coggeshall

DHL Classics Wizards 03335

8 posts in this topic

I have this guy, 02011: Darbin the Deadly. I call him Darrin the Deadly, because that's the name of the guy who played with us whose wizards always exploded.

3 people like this

He looks nice, the perfect Druid of the dark forest.

I agree, great colors. I think the bird could use some brighter highlights on the drybrushing so the feathors seperate but overall he's turned out well.

I have this guy, 02011: Darbin the Deadly. I call him Darrin the Deadly, because that's the name of the guy who played with us whose wizards always exploded.

:upside:

Nice work Silas! MonkeySloth is right about the bird, some additional highlights (drybrushed or otherwise) would make that sucker pop!

I like your colors and it's overall clean looking work.

He looks nice, the perfect Druid of the dark forest.

Thanks man. :D

Really nice! Great color selection!

Thank you. ^_^

I agree, great colors. I think the bird could use some brighter highlights on the drybrushing so the feathors seperate but overall he's turned out well.

Thanks. I agree. I'll be sure to do some dry brush some time. :) Now with school I've been so busy. :P

:upside:

Nice work Silas! MonkeySloth is right about the bird, some additional highlights (drybrushed or otherwise) would make that sucker pop!

I like your colors and it's overall clean looking work.

Thanks man. :) I appreciate it.