• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Cybermonkey Wrangler

• Bones Supporter
  • 9418 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

Boogers are an essential weapon in any goblin's arsenal.

Current Bones Count: Total: awaiting recount    Painted: 134

#32 dwarvenranger

dwarvenranger

Doglike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1260 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

Discretion is the better part of valour, and nobody is more discreet and valorous than we.

Besides, it means you only kill the slow. One of these days you're going to face a horde of evolved swiftfeet running towards you, and on that day you'll curse your stubby legs!

Are ya kiddin'? It's save me the trouble of having to run after ya little boogers. I hate running so this sounds like an easy day to me.
Grow Stronger

#33 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Cybermonkey Wrangler

• Bones Supporter
  • 9418 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Oh, you think you's so special just because you can, like, tactically think and stuff. Goblins don't have no need for thinkin! Only stinkin!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!

#34 Sanael

Sanael

God among Kender and Kobolds

• Bones Supporter
  • 1793 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

And the kobold tribe is patiently waiting for the feast...pungee-stick dwarblin kabobs hauled from the pit trap between your dwarves and goblins. The chieftan is a little sad about the lack of finesse involved in a pit trap, but he concedes it's one of the best ways to get a full larder in a hurry.

And even if we discount the kobolds (everyone always does, anyway <_< ), should Reaper be paying us for coming up with the plot and flavor text for their upcoming board game?

Index of my Show-Off minis.

Current workbench: Wyrmgear (boss monster for Eberron; WiP here). 35 pts of Legion of Everblight (19/35 complete). RP Draconians Box Set.

Why yes, that is a Kaladrax on my shoulder. Why do you ask?

#35 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Cybermonkey Wrangler

• Bones Supporter
  • 9418 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

I think Reaper needs to make a boardgame where people pick a goblin of various colours and try to navigate their way through the enchanted forest or something - along the way avoiding the perils of such things as baths, and clean clothes, and fresh unstanky shoes, and toothbrushes.

Little girl: "I rolled a five!"

Brother: "Oh no, Suzie, your red goblin fell off the bridge into the River of Soap! Move back six spaces and draw a card."

Little girl: "Aw shucks!" *draws card* "On your next turn, convert any soapy clean water into mushroom mud! Yayyyyy!"

Tellin ya, you get that out in time for Christmas? Mega gazillionaires. Every kid in America will want a copy. It'll be bigger the mouse trap! Or monopoly! Or mouseopoly!

Call me.

#36 smokingwreckage

smokingwreckage

Gawdlike!!

• Bones Supporter
  • 9681 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

I actually think that would be an EXCELLENT game.

Naturally, he died because a wizard exploded.

#37 The Inner Geek

The Inner Geek

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1363 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

I think board games are the wave of the future... and possibly the past... they've been around a while.

I have a TON of wargaming minis and etcetera's laying around taking up space. I never play wargames, so that's kinda silly. I recently picked up the revised Talisman board game. Easy enough to play with the step kid, fun, and all packs up into an attractive box that can sit on a shelf and take up a tiny amount of space. Plus, I don't have to throw money at it every couple months... unless a cool expansion comes out!

Will there be expansions for the possible game that no one can speak about yet? Might they be called "Further into the dungeon"? Or perhaps, "More fun in the world of Steam-punkery"?

If a chicken an a half can lay an egg an a half in a day an a half,
how long will it take a monkey with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

#38 Last Knight

Last Knight

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Bones Supporter
  • 3697 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:34 AM

Hmmm... i could see a Chronoscope board game...
Happiness is just a word to me
And it might have meant a thing or two
If I'd known the difference
Emptiness, a lonely parody
And my life, another smokin' gun
A sign of my indifference...

-Seatbelts, "Gotta Knock A Little Harder"

I pretty much agree with everything that Last Knight said.

#39 CashWiley

CashWiley

Great Old One (With Bow)

• Members
  • 6435 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

There WAS a nice bump from Chronoscape fans during the KS....also, the range of minis is bananas. Dibs on Edna for my PC. Or maybe Sister Maria...

#40 cloudshaper2k

cloudshaper2k

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

I think Reaper needs to make a boardgame where people pick a goblin of various colours and try to navigate their way through the enchanted forest or something - along the way avoiding the perils of such things as baths, and clean clothes, and fresh unstanky shoes, and toothbrushes.

Little girl: "I rolled a five!"

Brother: "Oh no, Suzie, your red goblin fell off the bridge into the River of Soap! Move back six spaces and draw a card."

Little girl: "Aw shucks!" *draws card* "On your next turn, convert any soapy clean water into mushroom mud! Yayyyyy!"

Tellin ya, you get that out in time for Christmas? Mega gazillionaires. Every kid in America will want a copy. It'll be bigger the mouse trap! Or monopoly! Or mouseopoly!

Call me.

This sounds suspiciously like a variant of Robo Rally.

#41 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Cybermonkey Wrangler

• Bones Supporter
  • 9418 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Well, it's not. It's a wholly original creation of mine, just like Don Alduck and Mick E. Maus.

#42 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 4567 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

You mean in time for Christmas 2014, right? 'Cause it's halfway through October already.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Any sufficiently advanced technology you don't understand is indistinguishable from magic you don't understand."
-- Richard Garfinkle

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#43 CashWiley

CashWiley

Great Old One (With Bow)

• Members
  • 6435 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

Well, it's not. It's a wholly original creation of mine, just like Don Alduck and Mick E. Maus.

I'm a Coyote.

#44 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 4567 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

I'm a Coyote.

Ah, but are you a Super-Genius?

Or has the Big Guys Comics Consortium still got a lock on the "s" word?

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Any sufficiently advanced technology you don't understand is indistinguishable from magic you don't understand."
-- Richard Garfinkle

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users