Photo

Horses and dinos in the Reaper store -- info?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 7873 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

This question was inspired by a comment very early in this awesome little village Kickstarter:
http://www.kickstart...for-28mm-gamers

Someone asked where they got the little horses in their photos.

A while back I noticed things like this in Reaper's online store:
http://www.reapermin.../sku-down/88519

It's a neat little horse, but I couldn't find any information about it. Is it 28mm scale? Does it come prepainted? What is it made of?

There are numerous things like that in the Reaper store, mostly horses and dinosaurs that I've found so far. I like their look, and I'd love to know more about them.

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#2 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2516 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:41 AM

<exploitive deleted> Gah! Another Kickstarter! Can't...take...anymore... *BOOM!*

I believe the Collecta stuff is larger than 28mm, but a ReaperPeep would have to verify that.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

#3 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 7873 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

I was wondering because, well, I guess it's no surprise that I like tiny things. I have some itty bitty, highly detailed Breyer horses that may actually be smaller than 28mm scale. These would be pretty neat.

I built a boat. Spelljammer pictures here.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Therefore, O Painter, make your smaller figures merely indicated and not highly finished, otherwise you will produce effects the opposite to nature, your supreme guide"
-- Leonardo da Vinci

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#4 Rastl

Rastl

Goddess of Shiny Things

• Bones Supporter
  • 2497 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

Pingo - PM sent.
Consistency and dedication are the hallmarks of -- oo! Shiny!
Nobody likes stompy mechenbooty. - Krztoff
Indulge me and visit my blog: RastlWorld
p.s. LOOK! I was the ANTI-RASTL! Only 20 words! - Anne
28mm troops with a difference .. or two. RastlWorldMinis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users