reaper pinnacle hell on earth

156 replies to this topic

#1 JackMann

JackMann

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1253 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

So, the Kickstarter isn't going live until hopefully Tuesday, but Clint Black of Pinnacle announced the other day that they're going to be raising funds to do a line of Deadlands: Hell on Earth minis through Reaper. It'll be four minis to start with, two PCs (a templar and a librarian), and Hell on Earth Hellstromme and Stone, and then more as they go along. They've said that while they're made for Hell on Earth, they'll be useful for other modern, future, and post-apocalyptic settings.

#2 Miar

Miar

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

Will these be metal or bones?

Interest in Bones trading (On Boardgamegeek as Miar)

#3 Inarah

Inarah

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 3887 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Will anyone have money left to spend?
  • haldir and Nocturne like this
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder

#4 dariustad

dariustad

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

Hell on Earth is already here: Surfing Kickstarter after the final pledges to Reaper and finding more shiny minis!

#5 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12425 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Will anyone have money left to spend?

I feel the same way!!!! It seems like anymore all you hear about are rpg/mini KS stuff these days.
  • mikem91 and Miar like this
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#6 JackMann

JackMann

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1253 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

Will these be metal or bones?

Metal. Sadly, I don't think Deadlands has the marketshare to support Bones.

#7 Nocturne

Nocturne

King of the North

• Members
  • 2772 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

I'm meant to be going on holiday this month! can everyone please stop raising kickstarters or I won't even be able to afford the transport!!

@nocturnerose

Currently procrastinating

#8 dariustad

dariustad

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

You might be getting some real-time use out of the recently-made-available gallows at this rate. :devil:

#9 cloudshaper2k

cloudshaper2k

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

I just managed to disentangle myself from having open Kickstarters. I may have to pass on this one just due to Christmas coming.

#10 The Inner Geek

The Inner Geek

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1354 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

I just managed to disentangle myself from having open Kickstarters. I may have to pass on this one just due to Christmas coming.

Unless I can convince my wife that the kids will get plenty of Christmas joy from watching daddy open packages from all these damn KS's, I'm right there with you.

Besides, Reaper and Mantic are really making it hard to get excited about smaller Kickstarters right now. If I had the money, sure. But to get my, very limited, funds right now the deal would have to be atrociously good.

If a chicken an a half can lay an egg an a half in a day an a half,
how long will it take a monkey with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

#11 Coenani

Coenani

• Bones Supporter
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

Is there a link to this kickstarter already? Is it up? Since I can't seem to find it.

#12 CashWiley

CashWiley

Great Old One (With Bow)

• Members
  • 6401 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

Reaper and Mantic are really making it hard to get excited about smaller Kickstarters right now. If I had the money, sure. But to get my, very limited, funds right now the deal would have to be atrociously good.

Speaking of which, did you see Tre Manor is getting ready to sculpt the beginnings of the next KS? Now THERE'S a smaller KS worth backing. I wish he would hold off until Jan or Feb. The fambily is going to start wondering why they're getting boxes of minis for xmas.

#13 dariustad

dariustad

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

...especially when all of these boxes have your name on them.

#14 JackMann

JackMann

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1253 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

Is there a link to this kickstarter already? Is it up? Since I can't seem to find it.

It's supposed to go up today, I do believe. Hopefully it'll be up this evening, unless there's been some unforeseen delay.

#15 The Inner Geek

The Inner Geek

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1354 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

Speaking of which, did you see Tre Manor is getting ready to sculpt the beginnings of the next KS? Now THERE'S a smaller KS worth backing.

I did not see that. And I'd appreciate it if you don't let me find out about it! ...oh. Damn.

If a chicken an a half can lay an egg an a half in a day an a half,
how long will it take a monkey with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reaper, pinnacle, hell on earth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users