• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Girot

Girot

Drunk Bacon God

• Bones Supporter
  • 3229 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

So I've looked all over the site and can't seem to find where to purchase my ticket for ReaperCon... is it still too early or did I fail my Perception check?
Active Events: Lysette | Dragons 2013 | Bad Boys | TMBG 2014 | WX14 | RC Songs |
Click this link to my gallery! I need the hits! ::P: | 2014 Painted Miniatures/Models: 23

#2 Exwilly

Exwilly

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 614 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

doesn't look like they're available yet
"Remember practice doesn't make perfect but it sure does help only perfect practice makes perfect but you cant be perfect without making mistakes and learning from them." dont know if this is an actual quote by someone lol.

Naturally, he died because a wizard exploded.

like i tell my employees at work who complain about working. your here to work right. yes they reply. your getting paid right. yes they reply. good now go clean the restrooms

#3 Gryfter_92

Gryfter_92

Mostly Harmless

• Bones Supporter
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

Kit will let us know when they are available. Along with the class schedule.....

#4 Inarah

Inarah

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 3880 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

Usually about 30 days before the con.
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder

#5 Girot

Girot

Drunk Bacon God

• Bones Supporter
  • 3229 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

rock on. thanks guys.
Active Events: Lysette | Dragons 2013 | Bad Boys | TMBG 2014 | WX14 | RC Songs |
Click this link to my gallery! I need the hits! ::P: | 2014 Painted Miniatures/Models: 23

#6 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 5796 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

Yea, you are way to early for the tickets to be on the site.
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users