Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exwilly

Nagash

8 posts in this topic

post-8042-0-16763400-1349724527_thumb.jpg

will get some pictures up of him by himself later. this is a little size comparison for you guys, with a bones orc archer, my ogre chief Half Lived and Nagash

7 people like this

I got rid of the Nagash figure years ago. I was clearly blinded by the mists of time as I remember him seeming much bigger when I was a kid.

I never had this mini in my hands. But I hope I will get him sooner or later.

Few weeks ago I saw it could be still ordered at GW.

Good to see not everybody hates on old nagash

I was holding my tongue. The sculpt of that oversized skeleton mage looks way too toony for the vaunted master necromancer.

Edited by Frankthedm

That's supposed to be a necromancer? Little... flashy, isn't it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jasonator
      Well; It has taken me a bit longer to get these mini's assembled and painted.
      It is such a joy to look at one completed.    I went with the white horse because the color is so difficult.
      I used red just to experiment with the color on the surcoat, and gold for the emblems just because they are small
      and I wanted them to stand out.
      So here is Tom Meier's Sir Tristan  (on Horse and On Foot).
      Hope you enjoy the efforts.
      Jay

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/584137481/tag-28mm-halfling-militia-rooster-rider-miniatures/description
      I backed TAGs last KS for their Dwarves which went nice and smoothly and has delivered to everybody before the due day (last few shipments just going out but they'll be in peoples hands before June which was the target) 
      The minis were well cast and nice and characterful

so if you need some Halfling chicken riders (or just some riding chickens) or some of their existing Halfling militia on foot which can also be selected as a reward get your pledging card out and jump in
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project

Seet update #1 for details.
      Extraordinarily versatile, the Tablebreaker has as many uses as you can imagine:
      Express your individuality at work or home!
      Use it as a gorgeous, eye-catching desk display!
      Spruce up your game room with a colorful, themed accent piece!
      Incorporate your passion into your living space with a sleek bookend or mantle decor!
      With options for both Standard and Countdown number orientation, the Tablebreaker is the perfect life-counter that all your friends are sure to envy!

The Tablebreaker was designed from the ground up with 3D modeling software; this allows us to ensure the greatest manufacturability and quality control. The Tablebreaker is then precision machined on a multi-axis CNC mill using a solid billet of 6063 architectural aluminum. After machining, the dice are color anodized to MIL-A-8625 specification. Finally, each die is etched using a CO2 laser. This process selectively removes the anodization and exposes the aluminum underneath to reveal the numbers on each face.
      Why Architectural Aluminium (6063)?
      Aluminum has a superb strength to weight ratio, making it the ideal material for a beautiful, yet durable display piece. Architectural Aluminum (6063) facilitates the most vibrant anodize colors. It’s always been our goal to bring you beautiful gaming accessories with as little risk as possible. Before launching this Kickstarter, we invested a lot of time, money and effort to make sure it was possible to bring our vision to life with a quality that we're proud of.  
      During our testing, we’ve found that in order to maintain a flawless finish, a small, shallow hole needed to be made in the otherwise solid block of aluminum to allow the die to be hung during the anodization process. We worked tirelessly to incorporate this into the overall design for a beautiful and complete finish. We solved the design change by adding a second hole, and incorporating them into distinguishing markers for the 6 and the 9. Our final product will feature two small, flush, stainless steel accent screws to complete this modern look.
    • By aku-chan
      Working on something new, presenting Brokk Grungsson, Lord-Magnate of Barak-Nar, The Paragon of Prosperity from the City of the First Sunrise. He's a Dwarf Sky-Pirate who comes in lots of pieces:-

Lots and lots of pieces.
      Normally, I'd build various sub-assemblies for ease of painting before final assembly. But with the way the flying harness is built around Brokk it's looking like I might have to paint the individual pieces as he goes together.

This is as much as I dare assemble for now. Most of Brokk and the legs and shoulders of his harness.

And then the painting began.
      Going against the official scheme (as usual) I've gone for red armour (Scarlett Red > Brownshade Wash > Blood Red > 1:1 Blood Red/Orange Red).
    • By amuller33
      So finally go done sorting out my box of bones 3 and decided to do the minotaur skelly to break the seal. I really the undying  lords set. Such fun to paint and fairly easy for a newb like myself. As always would love to hear constructive criticism.
      AJ
      AJ
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)