Sign in to follow this  

post-8042-0-16763400-1349724527_thumb.jpg

will get some pictures up of him by himself later. this is a little size comparison for you guys, with a bones orc archer, my ogre chief Half Lived and Nagash

• Like 7

I got rid of the Nagash figure years ago. I was clearly blinded by the mists of time as I remember him seeming much bigger when I was a kid.

I never had this mini in my hands. But I hope I will get him sooner or later.

Few weeks ago I saw it could be still ordered at GW.

Good to see not everybody hates on old nagash

I was holding my tongue. The sculpt of that oversized skeleton mage looks way too toony for the vaunted master necromancer.

Edited by Frankthedm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      <<<MOD>>>
      Link to the Live Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dgsgames/eclipse-sisterhood-freeblades-fantasy-miniatures?ref=category_newest

From DGS Games,

"We will launch the Eclipse Sisterhood kickstarter campaign on the afternoon of February 14th 2017.

This project will produce the six core models of the faction: leader, caster, two heroes and two followers. And as many stretches as our fans help us reach! For the Traazorites, that was four models. Let's show the Empire these fierce women can do even better!"

• By Silvervane
      Here is my collection of Zombicide Black Plague Notoriusly Plagued Character volume 1 I've been working on for the past few months.  I now am a bit sadened that I didn't get in on the NPC's 2 as well in the KS.  I did go with anything to fancy.  In fact, I went straight off the artwork.  I left off the blood and gore as well, though now that I got some of the Tamiya Clear Red I think I might slowly begin to bloody these up.  

Lets start with a group shot of the lot.

Now a tease with the frisky one of the bunch.

Don't get to excited she can be found chaperoned with this rather dour lady.

Next up we have a traveler to these parts, who is quite eager to meet you.

His traveling companion is a more on the grim side and keeps his enthusiasm in check.

Lastly we have a gentlemen that is rather irate that his current return customers.  Ah well, there is no pleasing some people

Thanks for any C&C you feel inclined to give.
    • By Silvervane
      Well over Minivember I had high hopes of great accomplishments.  For me that entailed finishing more than one mini, 30 hopefully.  Well, I failed to achieve that.  I did however manage to start and finish another Zombicide mini (more actually, but they will be in another post).  He was a relatively quick paint for me, and with the idea of table top.  I gave the Tamiya Clear Red a try for the blood effects.  I like the effect just not execution.

Well with out furthur fanfare or words and such, is my Zombicide Abomination.

Thanks for any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By Chris Palmer
         Even though I got these during last year's 12 Days of Reaper, I only just got around to painting them! 

I tried an experiment with these; painting them first with special Chrome spray paint, and then using Citadel gemstone transparent paints on them: Spiritstone Red, Soulstone Blue, and Waystone Green, in an attempt to given them that lacquered mirror look that real ornaments have.  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
         In the second photo, they are shown with Copplestone's "Lovely Assistant" to give a sense of scale with a normal sized human figure.

• By CaptMini
      I'm a noob (about 5-6 weeks of painting) but am happy with this guy and his rusty armor!
      Would love some C & C from anyone though!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)