Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exwilly

Nagash

8 posts in this topic

post-8042-0-16763400-1349724527_thumb.jpg

will get some pictures up of him by himself later. this is a little size comparison for you guys, with a bones orc archer, my ogre chief Half Lived and Nagash

7 people like this

I got rid of the Nagash figure years ago. I was clearly blinded by the mists of time as I remember him seeming much bigger when I was a kid.

I never had this mini in my hands. But I hope I will get him sooner or later.

Few weeks ago I saw it could be still ordered at GW.

Good to see not everybody hates on old nagash

I was holding my tongue. The sculpt of that oversized skeleton mage looks way too toony for the vaunted master necromancer.

Edited by Frankthedm

That's supposed to be a necromancer? Little... flashy, isn't it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      I realized that I had not posted the results of my completed Zombicide Fatties.  Well here I am to remedy that.  Several photos to follow.  Note that these were taken at different times and on a couple of different camera's.

• By aku-chan

Presenting an Ork Painboy from Warhammer 40K.

Had a lot of fun painting him (WIP thread here), and definitely want to get some more Orks in the future (unfortunately they don't seem to have many plastic characters).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• By Werewolvians
      So what class would a Undead Hunter be? Paladin?

• By Inarah
      <<<MOD>>>
      Link to the Live Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dgsgames/eclipse-sisterhood-freeblades-fantasy-miniatures?ref=category_newest

From DGS Games,

"We will launch the Eclipse Sisterhood kickstarter campaign on the afternoon of February 14th 2017.

This project will produce the six core models of the faction: leader, caster, two heroes and two followers. And as many stretches as our fans help us reach! For the Traazorites, that was four models. Let's show the Empire these fierce women can do even better!"

• By ultrasquid
      A little something I picked up from my FLGS's discount bin; this 54mm scale mummified minotaur comes with a choice of horns and pole-cleavers to attach to an otherwise simple assembly. Here are the parts laid out before priming.

I still struggle to decide which horns and weapon to build him with. Using one means not using the other, after all, but I figure they'll find another place to go eventually.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)