Sign in to follow this  

post-8042-0-16763400-1349724527_thumb.jpg

will get some pictures up of him by himself later. this is a little size comparison for you guys, with a bones orc archer, my ogre chief Half Lived and Nagash

• Like 7

I got rid of the Nagash figure years ago. I was clearly blinded by the mists of time as I remember him seeming much bigger when I was a kid.

I never had this mini in my hands. But I hope I will get him sooner or later.

Few weeks ago I saw it could be still ordered at GW.

Good to see not everybody hates on old nagash

I was holding my tongue. The sculpt of that oversized skeleton mage looks way too toony for the vaunted master necromancer.

Edited by Frankthedm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Beagle
      Zombies in various historical uniforms (No British uniforms of course, we're always the goodies)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/687110463/dead-through-time-28mm-undead-zombie-historical-mi?ref=discovery&term=zombie historical
    • By Hyperion
      So I used to paint a ton, but that was maybe 10 years ago. I just started getting back into the hobby and I've run into an issue. 
      Reaper used to make metal bases that were recessed. I know they sold them in square, maybe 1" or so. I'm pretty confident that they also sold them in round, but I'm not 100% on that.

Now I've been working on a mini project and the base that comes with the figure is abysmal. I was really hoping I could just clip the fig off the existing base and with the help of a little green stuff put it on a new metal base. I really prefer the feel and weight that a metal base would add to the figure.

It appears now that Reaper isn't selling those bases anymore. Does anyone know where I could either find some old inventory and pick up a handful of them, or does anyone know of another source that makes a similar product?
    • By vulture
      My painting time is pretty limited these days, but I still fit it in here and there. I find elementals to be excellent and relaxing subjects for brief speedpainting sessions; their crude natures are very forgiving for the time-constrained.

This guy is a pretty hefty piece of metal & a nice unique sculpt.
    • By BLZeebub
      This guy stands on a GW base but, according the the local aficionados, isn't.  It's in 5 or so pieces, stands around 10cm tall if I recall, and is molded in a very light but not flimsy plastic--I had to hold it a while to make sure it wasn't resin.  Ideas?

• By Crowley
      As I said on my Saproling's topic, I had today off, so...  I decided that in addition to the saprolings, I'd knock out some tabletop quality ghouls. They were already assembled and primed, so the first thing was to paint the undead flesh. I used Vampire Shadow for their sickly skin. It didn't quite match the ghoul I'd painted before, but it was close enough. I sadly didn't always take good notes...

After that I decided that as these were primarily going to be gaming ghouls, and not for a unified force for Kings of War, they'd each get their own clothing color: Red, Green, Blue, Tan, and Dark Brown. I used Rusty Red, Muddy Olive, Rich Indigo, Desert Stone, and Ruddy Flesh. The eyes were all painted with Walnut Brown, as were the spikes sticking out of them. 

Then I washed them all with a mix of 4 parts sepia wash and 1 part black wash. 

A little bit of highlighting with the base clothing color, then it was time to paint the bases black, and then flock them! Oh, and a bit of watered down rusty red around the mouth.

Oh, and aged pewter on the spikes and the cleaver. 

Looking good for such quick work.  
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 4 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)