Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inarah

14510 Daughter of Sekhmet

3 posts in this topic

Army paint job, one of the soldiers in my Nefsokar faction army. Now I need to do about 7 more of them. :mellow:

post-3776-0-23925300-1349741496.jpg

3 people like this

No, you should be short a few... Since I have to fight them.... ;)

7 more? I hope you're better than me in batch painting, it would take ages for me to finish 7 similar/same minis ::):

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TGP
      I need help sorting out some minis to use use in the Warlord tournament at ReaperCon. I just know that in my mountain of unpainted lead there is at least one Warlord army. I know I will need to use some proxy models and that those need to be other Reaper Minis.

The problem is in some cases I am no longer certain whether some of these guys are a Reaper model or OMM. I could use some help with identification of the minis in the pics that follow:

The army I have the most (authentic Warlord) figs for is Reven. Some of the winged guys above are candidates to proxy as harpies.

Is that a Reaper minotaur? I am pretty sure the ogre is one of Reaper's.

I am hoping the first three are Reaper and not GW beastmen. The rest of these are candidates to proxy as either bugbears or beastmen.

Suggestions for which of the above could be proxied for what and/or model numbers would be very helpful. Also, definitive info that mini-X came from non-Reaper source-Y would be just as good.
    • By Captain Fancypants
      I am new to Warlord (but certainly not to RPGs or Tabletop Wargames).
      Like many I have walked away from Games Workshop since they destroyed Warhammer Fantasy and try as I might I just can't bring myself not to despise Age of Sigmar which is a pathetic attempt to emulate the success of World of Warcraft.
      Off-shoot adaptation games such as Kings of War, The IXth Age or Frostgrave just don't seem to cut it for me and I'm not interested in Warmachine or Hordes.

And so in my meanderings I have stumbled upon Warlord which I find most intriguing, with just the right sort of balance between D&D RPG and tabletop wargame.
      In doing my homework I have read both good and poor reviews of the game.
      Some have exhorted Warlord with many sterling qualities, qualities which have tickled my fancy. However, some of these reports seem to be quite old.
      Other, more recent, reports have explained that the popularity of Warlord is incredibly limited and that many people struggle to find a game and go elsewhere.
      Joining these forums I notice the age of many of the recent posts and they have me a little worried.

So I wanted to get it from the horse's mouth.
      How popular is Warlord these days?
      Living in a capital city is it easy enough to find a game?

Thank you for your honest advice.
    • By Jabberwocky
      Feels good to have one under my belt this early in the year. Of course, I started it in 2014, but that a minor detail...

Pete will be part of a painting fundraiser for our local Children's Hospital later this year, assuming everything goes as planned. As always, questions and comments most welcome!

• By Mocha
      Hi Folks!

I wanted to share some pics before I send off my painted mini for the Secret Sophie Holiday 2016 exchange. I used 100% Reaper paints and the colors I used are listed below. See my work in progress photos here.

Reaper Paints Used:
      Corporeal Shadow Clouded Sea Brown Liner Dark Highlights Desert Stone Driftwood Brown Aged Bone Linen White Royal Purple* Blue Liner Pure White Golden Shadow Elf Flesh *edited to add gem color
    • By Mocha
      Hiyo!

I started working on the second painted mini for the upcoming 2016 Secret Sophie exchange, Arthrand Nightblade  from the Warlord series. He'll hopefully make a great ranger character for my mystery partner!

While there are many great painted examples of him already, I wanted to paint him in something other than greens and browns. I chose a blue and cream color scheme for my main colors– the rest will be neutral browns. I'll paint lighter, worn leather (or maybe linen?) wraps around his quiver and darker browns for his boots and bow. I still haven't decided on his hair color though...

More to come after the Thanksgiving holiday! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Thanks for taking a look 

• Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)