Cleric pathfinder female sarenrae

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MRyka

MRyka

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

My favorite character, my cleric of Sarenrae. Being a cleric of the "Dawnflower," I always imagined her in oranges and reds and yellows. The painted fig from Pathfinder just didn't jibe with my mental image of her.

This is one of my first painted figs. Please offer constructive feedback so I can improve.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• Silas Coggeshall, CashWiley and ub3r_n3rd like this

#2 cookjimjr

cookjimjr

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 800 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Very Nice. Great brush control and very good color choices. You did a good job with the eyes as well. I wish the photo was clearer though. It is just a bit blurry. Keep up the good work and welcome to the wonderful world of miniature painting.

#3 MRyka

MRyka

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Yah, we are new to this and have to work on our photos. This is by far my best fig. I think it's because I've played her for a few years and know the sculpt inside and out. She's great inspiration.

#4 Adrift

Adrift

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2397 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

Very Nice. Great brush control and very good color choices. You did a good job with the eyes as well. I wish the photo was clearer though. It is just a bit blurry. Keep up the good work and welcome to the wonderful world of miniature painting.

Seconded.

#5 ObsidianCrane

ObsidianCrane

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 2996 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Based on what I see my constructive feedback is keep doing what you are doing!

As far as improving keep in mind the material you are painting. Fabrics have softer highlights and shadows than metals.

That's all I've got.

Awesome job!
Daily Encounter - Dungeons and Dragons 4E content for players and DMs.
Me in Reaper's Inspiration Gallery

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cleric, pathfinder, female, sarenrae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users