Matbar

Unique figures

http://www.reapermin...no/sku-up/02192

Lol, is that guy flipping the bird? He seriously looks like he's saying, "Why am I wielding such a ridiculous weapon as a double scythe? Because SCREW YOU, that's why." :lol:

Also, http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/blooded/sku-up/14529

A Gnoll/Werewolf with a Bat'leth. Where else can you find one of those?

• Like 1

Heh, people begging for Christmas ideas is exactly what started this! I thank you all for the wonderfully unique selections, as well as the Lovecraft lore! As to the Gug, I think I'd rather wait until later and order the non-PG version for myself just to have it for the strange factor. I went through and tried to narrow down to about 5 selections, and very nearly managed. I put 4 on my Amazon wishlist, Scuttlebones, the 1406 Darkmaiden, Pumpkin Horrors, and Rotpatch. We'll see if I get any, but I can tell you I will order at least the Scuttlebones and Darkmaiden for myself if they don't show up under the tree. I'm also going to get the 03146 Frogmen, the 03296 Monstrous Snowmen (aka Snowman Goons) and the 01512 Mouseling Zombies. I may go back eventually and pull more from this list, but I made myself say I would only buy 5 for myself. So what I wind up getting later depends a bit on if anyone bothers to order.

Actually between my quest and Girot's comment, I wonder if it would be worth doing for Reaper to set up a wishlist system? I know I'd use it both for shopping suggestions for others, and as a list for me.

• Like 3

I wonder if it would be worth doing for Reaper to set up a wishlist system? I know I'd use it both for shopping suggestions for others, and as a list for me.

Agreed. That would make impulse shopping so much easier! :bday:

• Like 2

It's not quite a wishlist, but you can add items to your cart when you're logged into the store and they stay there. It's a good way to tag things until you cross the free shipping threshold.

• Like 1

I'm also going to get the 03146 Frogmen, the 03296 Monstrous Snowmen (aka Snowman Goons) and the 01512 Mouseling Zombies.

Sorry to bear bad news, but the zombie mouselings were a special edition limited release 3 2 years ago from Artist Con. They aren't available through Reaper any longer.

Actually between my quest and Girot's comment, I wonder if it would be worth doing for Reaper to set up a wishlist system? I know I'd use it both for shopping suggestions for others, and as a list for me.

There was a wishlist system, but then it got rolled into the long term storage cart that most people use for this purpose. Just be careful when purchasing.

Edited by Qwyksilver

Awwww sadface! I wasn't careful enough checking to see that they were still available. Right there in red ink too! Guess I was overly excited at all the coolness and missed it. Thanks for the info.

It's not quite a wishlist, but you can add items to your cart when you're logged into the store and they stay there. It's a good way to tag things until you cross the free shipping threshold.

Really? Mine vanished the next day.