Ithaqua

The other bones

76 posts in this topic

When will the rest of Legendary Encounters plastics be released as Bones?

They are on order, have been shipped, and are expected to arrive on US soil within 4 weeks. In our previous experiences, these shipments take between 3 and 8 weeks to clear customs, so while I sincerely hope to have them in hand before Thanksgiving (USA) I am aware that it could be as late as Christmas or New Years'.

I certainly hope for sooner rather than later, though.

1 person likes this

Cool, thanks for the reply!

So making Bones in the US might save you up to 5-6 months (shipping masters out and bones back) for putting them in production I guess.

Yes. We have historically had 4+ month restock times.

You guys totally should have some kind of party when your Texas-based Fab starts production full time.

You can play Springsteen's "Bone in the USA."

4 people like this

Alice in Chains: "Them Bones"

1 person likes this

where was it there are pictures of these new Bones?

Girot, look under Legendary Encounters pre-painted plastic miniatures, any mini that isnt a Bone mini already is what Im talking about...ghost, evil human warrior, young dragon, gargoyle, etc..

http://www.reapermin...ndaryEncounters

1 person likes this

They are on order, have been shipped, and are expected to arrive on US soil within 4 weeks. In our previous experiences, these shipments take between 3 and 8 weeks to clear customs, so while I sincerely hope to have them in hand before Thanksgiving (USA) I am aware that it could be as late as Christmas or New Years'.

I certainly hope for sooner rather than later, though.

OK - correction time.

Here's how this works, so you all know why I got it wrong. When our stuff is ready, the factory puts it on a container. For those that aren't familiar with containers, that's the name for the big metal box that looks like a railroad train car or perhaps an 18-wheeler trailer. Cargo ships from China arrive laden with these, as shown here. Anyway, our factory loads a container. Their goal is a full container, which is cheaper than partial containers. Well, our stuff hasn't shipped yet, it's just on a container.

I have been told the container will be full, loaded, and shipped Oct 25th, which is different than what I had thought before. I confused "is in the container" with "is on the ship".

I will post an update here when the product lands on US soil, and another update when customs calls us t release it. The bad part is that customs never updates us. One day, we're waiting, and then suddenly, we get the phone call and have 24 hours to retrieve the product or pay hefty "storage fees".