Sign in to follow this  
Shogun

Boss Monster kickstarter... its not minis though

Heres a kickstarter that im in for $30 +$10 shipping which isnt over yet!

bm_header_950x200.jpg

Boss Monster! A card game based off ol school RPGs (OD&D) and retro video games! 2-4 players. They have raised $116,000 (well passed goal) you can pick up the game for $20.

Seems you guys arnt to hype on this but i thought id post one last time.

24 hours left they have raised $190,000+. I am super stoked on this kickstarter and you should be to! :P

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hystericalgames/spitfyre-aerial-combat-in-the-skies-of-panzerfaust

About
      Welcome to The Land and the world of Spitfyre, our exciting game of aerial warfare in a fantasy world. Enter a world where Dwarves and Orcs fly giant creatures and arm them with bombs and machine guns to continue their millennia long struggles... Come fight in the skies of Spitfyre and see if you can reign supreme over The Land!
      Spitfyre is a fun 'Historo-Fantasy' miniature aerial wargame in which 10mm scale miniatures are used to depict the everyday struggles of standard fantasy races such as Orcs and Dwarves fight out battles with 20th century weaponry.
      We are keeping this Kickstarter very simple with three basic pledge levels. The key one is 'Pilot' where pledgers will receive a discounted copy of the core game and ALL stretch goals added in FREE of charge.
      THE TARGET - £1000
      Spitfyre - the core game The target goal is to produce the core game which will include the rulebook, a flight of three 10mm scale resin Orc Spitfyre wyverns, a flight of four 10mm scale polyurethane resin Dwarf War-Eagles and seven flying bases.
      STRETCH GOAL I - £1500
      If we reach Stretch Goal I, all Pilot backers will have one polyurethane resin 10mm scale Dwarf KampfGrier 87 vulture dive bomber and flying base added to their pledge for free and the rules will be extended to include dive bombing.
       More Stretch Goals to come...

one of the dwarf war eagles fresh from the mould with no clean up
    • By Dr.Bedlam
      It ain't the first Flash Gordon RPG. It ain't the first Rocketships and Rayguns RPG. In fact, it's not completely an RPG; you need the Savage Worlds rules to play. But durned if I'm not interested, and they're talking miniatures for sale as well. This is one I'd like to see do pretty well; I'm in...

KICKSTARTER: Flash Gordon for Savage Worlds!
    • By rdubois

We just launched our Heavy Gear Blitz Utopia Armed Forces Plastic Miniatures Kickstarter at 7:02 pm EST today (January 17th, 2018). The Kickstarter campaigns initial goal is to raise $30,000 CAD (about 23K USD) needed to make the plastic injection mold for the new plastic miniatures and backer rewards. The campaign will run for 17 days ending on Saturday evening at 7:02 pm EST (February 3rd, 2018). We need everyone's support to make these new plastic miniatures for the Utopia faction a reality and if you can share news of the Kickstarter with friends and the online community it would be a great help.

We have a great Captain Reward Level at $70 CAD (about $53.85 USD) that includes a Utopia Patch and 3 squads (Strike, Recce, and Support) with a total of 18 plastic miniatures. Stretch Goals, once unlocked, will increase the total to 36 plastic miniatures. Plus higher reward levels add the new MAR-DK drone (resin model) and the large Gilgamesh Command Tank (resin model); see below for artwork and details. Treat yourself to a New Army for the New Year, by clicking on the image above or the link below!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/…/heavy-gear-blitz-utopia-armed…

• By Smokestack
      About
      A lone light is on over the table. The players are getting their drinks, snacks, and dice ready as the GM rifles through her notes once more. Last week's map has been rolled out. Michael grabs his phone to look at the picture he took and the end of the last session so you can all get your miniatures in the right spot. Except this time is different. This time you have a new miniature, one that actually represents your character's race. As your compatriots drag out their pre-colored, plastic humans and elves you smile. Pulling out the half-orc you've been using to represent your Netherstorm character, you  flick it across the room. In the same fluid motion, you set your new miniature down on the table. A four-armed, metal monster. He has been cast. You have painted him. And now, he is ready for blood. The room goes silent with awe.
      When we created Netherstorm, we wanted to really show people who we are and how we game. Part of that was coming up with our own, non-standard player races. It was a lot of fun creating, and later playing, characters that weren't the same old elf, dwarf, or half-whatever, however there was a downside. No minis! Maybe you're the GM who likes a good, meticulously drawn map.  Maybe you're a player who enjoys finding the perfect likeness of their character, painting it exactly so, and showing it off on the hexagonal battlefield. The bottom line is, miniatures are awesome. But when you have a unique race, miniatures that encapsulate your character are thin on the ground. Finally, we are making our own minis for use with Netherstorm, as well as other systems. We are starting with our four-armed warrior race, the Kentrona. These desert-born brutes boast many great traits, whether as an impressive PC, an NPC, or a monster for the second greatest role-playing game and other

and from the comments by the creator:

"I can tell you that prompting from others prompted us to commission art for a second miniature, a female Kentrona soldier. We should have it early next week.
      I will update as changes are made, and rest assured, we will be making some changes very soon. (Including removing all additional shipping charges.)
      In the meantime, Netherstorm is available on Drive-thru RPG."

• By Smokestack

Fateslayer has been an idea that has been constantly evolving, it has gone through countless names, and changes to its themes and ideas. Finally, I can say the world has started to come together and has started to come alive. It's set in a dark fantasy with a large theme of as you would guess, fate and it's constant struggle to break free from it. Each figure holds a story piece that weaves the world around each other and brings life to the world of Fateslayer. Many of the stories hold secrets and reveals what's to come in the Fateslayer universe. I hope you'll enjoy each of these crafted stories and the many characters that reside inside of it. 

I wont post any of the pics. Some of them are not safe for work.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)