Sign in to follow this  
Shogun

Boss Monster kickstarter... its not minis though

Heres a kickstarter that im in for $30 +$10 shipping which isnt over yet!

bm_header_950x200.jpg

Boss Monster! A card game based off ol school RPGs (OD&D) and retro video games! 2-4 players. They have raised $116,000 (well passed goal) you can pick up the game for $20.

Seems you guys arnt to hype on this but i thought id post one last time.

24 hours left they have raised $190,000+. I am super stoked on this kickstarter and you should be to! :P

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hystericalgames/spitfyre-aerial-combat-in-the-skies-of-panzerfaust

About
      Welcome to The Land and the world of Spitfyre, our exciting game of aerial warfare in a fantasy world. Enter a world where Dwarves and Orcs fly giant creatures and arm them with bombs and machine guns to continue their millennia long struggles... Come fight in the skies of Spitfyre and see if you can reign supreme over The Land!
      Spitfyre is a fun 'Historo-Fantasy' miniature aerial wargame in which 10mm scale miniatures are used to depict the everyday struggles of standard fantasy races such as Orcs and Dwarves fight out battles with 20th century weaponry.
      We are keeping this Kickstarter very simple with three basic pledge levels. The key one is 'Pilot' where pledgers will receive a discounted copy of the core game and ALL stretch goals added in FREE of charge.
      THE TARGET - £1000
      Spitfyre - the core game The target goal is to produce the core game which will include the rulebook, a flight of three 10mm scale resin Orc Spitfyre wyverns, a flight of four 10mm scale polyurethane resin Dwarf War-Eagles and seven flying bases.
      STRETCH GOAL I - £1500
      If we reach Stretch Goal I, all Pilot backers will have one polyurethane resin 10mm scale Dwarf KampfGrier 87 vulture dive bomber and flying base added to their pledge for free and the rules will be extended to include dive bombing.
       More Stretch Goals to come...

one of the dwarf war eagles fresh from the mould with no clean up
    • By Sylverthorne
      For those who are enjoying Star Power on the net, the creative team has put up the Kickstarter for the next book.

.. it's science fiction with a dose of super heroes and it's glorious. What's not to like?

• By Lidless Eye
      For the most recent works in progress, a gigantic distraction from my poor Death Guard project.  In the last week, multiple delayed Kickstarters (and one on-time Nickstarter) arrived...as well as the ReaperCon Swag Bag!

Arrivals included:
      Stonehaven Miniatures Giants Stonehaven Adventurers 2017 Midlam Miniatures "Winter Adventurers" Reapercon Swag Bag Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Nickstarter  

While I am trying to complete the Death Guard, I did ready these groups for prime time:

The Giants are nicely sized.  While there are some issues with the scaling between Giant "tribes" in comparison to 5E entries, they do tower over adventurers.  The Wolf Lord, who I expected to be an Ogre-sized werewolf, is massive!

• By Rob Dean
      I bought into the recent Oathsworn Fur and Feathers Kickstarter. The first thing up on my painting table from this is the scenery piece, a mouse house. I am imagining this is going to see use as a hobbit dwelling more frequently...

• By John Fiala
      So, here's one I tripped over on Kickstarter:

http://kck.st/2jgt2hT

Basically, someone's doing miniatures... which didn't really grab me, until I saw the one for Edgar Allen Poe.  I'm from Baltimore, so I have to get that one.  And there's an HP Lovecraft, and some other cool stuff.  What do others think?

• Who's Online   27 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)