Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shogun

Boss Monster kickstarter... its not minis though

6 posts in this topic

Heres a kickstarter that im in for $30 +$10 shipping which isnt over yet!

bm_header_950x200.jpg

Boss Monster! A card game based off ol school RPGs (OD&D) and retro video games! 2-4 players. They have raised $116,000 (well passed goal) you can pick up the game for $20.

Seems you guys arnt to hype on this but i thought id post one last time.

24 hours left they have raised $190,000+. I am super stoked on this kickstarter and you should be to! :P

I'm already in for $30. I love the artwork and the gameplay sounds interesting. Board games and minis are my KS vices

Thanks for bumping this one up the new content list. Had forgotten about it but was interested. Just signed up for the $30 level.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sorcerersapprentice
      Meanders2 Wave2  Digital Sci-fi Terrain drops in 2 days time on the 21st May. 
      A preview is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/1602493010?token=6e1623e4
      This will be the biggest sci-fi map project ever attempted and potentially over 145 giant new maps for Scifi RPG.  You can  get Vector Packs, Commercial Licenses, and much more. You can also have your name or even company logo put into my Meanders as a bonus just by backing early. There are downloadable banners on the preview that you can take to share the project around on groups and sites. Thanks for reading, hope to see you there. Cheers :)
    • By pcktlnt
      LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/naughty-gears

The Steampunk Busts Girls by Scale75. A innovative project for collectors, painters and even gamers with desire to paint.

Large picture of the individual ladies behind the spoiler:

• By ActiveMindsGames
      We just launched our Kickstarter for a brand new Ultra Clear variant of the X-Case the only Expandable, Transport, Configurable, Display case for miniatures. The X-Case not only can transport your figures but it can show them off as well Check it out.
      XCase Ultra Clear Expandable, Transport Kickstarter

• By Werkrobotwerk
      A news post on the Eclipse Phase site just announced a Kickstarter campaign for a second edition of the main rules.
      No exact date yet, but they're planning to release in October, so very soon.

I will be backing this one.
    • By pcktlnt
      https://cmon.com/news/zombicide-green-horde-is-coming

ZOMBICIDE: GREEN HORDE IS COMING! With the end of the incredibly successful Rising Sun campaign, Zombicide has been dethroned as the biggest CMON Kickstarter of all time, but soon it will have a chance to retake its crown. We have something colorful and strong for our next campaign: Zombicide: Green Horde is coming to Kickstarter at the end of May! This sequel to the smash hit Zombicide: Black Plague, will bring players back into a world of deadly medieval fantasy, this time filled with infected orcs and goblins who will put survivors to the ultimate test. This green menace is not only stronger than their human counterparts, but they also tend to gather into massive hordes that ambush the survivors when they least expect it. Uncover the many surprises the Green Horde has in store for you!
        Stay tuned to CMON.com, Twitter, and the CMON and Guillotine Games Facebook pages for updates on this new menace that threatens anything and anyone that stands in its way. If Zombicide: Black Plague gave you nightmares, Zombicide: Green Horde will make them come true.
      Learn more about Zombicide: Black Plague here.
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)