• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,

so here's a Halfling rogue sculpted by Jim Johnson that was put out by Kenzer and Co., and rereleased by Ral Partha recently.  A nice little Hackmaster figure, enjoy him quite a lot, because he's pretty straight forward, kind of iconic-looking Halfling thief. And I've been doing so many greens and such, it was a departure from my woodsy colors, so went for a cloak the color of the Dutch flag and some purple pants.  Enjoy!

• By Mad Jack

So, I was recently asked to curate a collection of old minis given to my FLGS on consignment... There are somewhere north of two hundred pieces altogether.

Most of it is old Ral Partha, Grenadier, Heritage and Citadel. The first three companies I know well. Citadel not so much, but I've already identified some of them from the Lost Minis Wiki. And then there are some that I don't recognize and have no marking on them.

So I'll be posting pics in this thread over the next couple of days to see if anybody knows what they are.

First up, we have some dwarves...

In the first pic I've already ID'd the 5th one as Citadel FA-15, v2. The first four and the last one I don't know. In the second pic, I only need the second one, the pirate dwarf.

I'll be posting more as I come across things I can't find myself...

• By Geoff Davis
      Tom Meier Ral Partha 1981 Celestial Dragon 01-129.  This is one of those miniatures that you see and are in awe, and then when you get it home you can't bear to put paint over the beautiful sculpt.  And then you do, and it looks really bad so you strip it and try again, and again.  This miniature originally came with a gold paste you were supposed to rub on it to give it gold highlights.  That didn't work out too well, as I waited too long and it dried up.  Anyway, with the basing I was trying to give the impression that he is slowly flying along dipping his toes in the water.  It has given me ideas for some future projects.  It's been more than 30 years, but he is finally off of my shelf of shame. 

37 projects left to go... 

• By Geoff Davis
      This figure has been on my shelf of shame for a long time.  I think I got him around 1985.  He' s been started and then stripped at least once since then.  I consider him finished, and he won't be glued to a base.  The base reads "Ral Partha 1979". 

38 projects left on my shelf of shame. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is one of my latest paint job, 77043, Eyebeast Bones version was sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I added two fins on its head. The fins are the hands of the 02902, Slithe Queen from the 03440, Creature Components II and the anchor is from 14472, Razig Weapons Pack. This was my entry in The Official Quarterly Reaper Group Bones Painting Contest #5 and received an honorable mentions.

• Who's Online   44 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)