• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      So here is my second hobgoblin that I've completed. I've actually got a pile of six hobgoblins, the Reaper Archer, this one and four Hackmaster Hobgoblins.  Every so often I try to work on figures with at least some similar color schemes to make me work a bit more efficiently.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  With all the hobgoblins, their biggest commonality was the skin tones, after that they kind of branched out.

Anyhows, here's hobgoblin number two, from a set of Shadowrun Metahumans.  The set came with two gnomes (that I've already posted) and a cyclops which I'll get worked on after I'm hobgoblinned out.

This guy ended up being pretty colorful.  I had a full mohawk to work with so I had to throw some color into that! with those side lines of hair, I wasn't sure if those were supposed to be hair or some kind of cyborg cables, but in the end I opted for hair. Gave me a chance to throw a bit more color around!

Enjoy!

• By Redd Knekk
      Picked up this little guy bc he caught my eye, and it was no surprise it was Julie Guthrie’s handiwork. She’s my favorite sculptor, so I took more time then was necessary out of respect. Working here on directional lighting and shadow. Light source supposed to be from left.

Always welcome criticism. Have a great day and thanks for looking.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      This was maybe the 7th mini outside of a box game I ever bought. He came with a coffin, which I can't find but know I still have. I went a little outside my usual Witch/Vampire Hunter color scheme to instead paint him in my own usual "uniform"...

"And I shall call him Mini Me...."
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is the wolf model from Ral Partha's TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      I painted this one a while ago. It's a 25mm scale metal "lead" miniature that was sculpted by Richard Kerr.

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,
      so hope all you that hail from the land of the Gringo are having a beautiful long weekend, I know I am, with lots of turkey and then rampant capitalism.

So I finished this one last night, and just got him photographed, a Ral Partha Shadowrun Street Samurai, sculpted by Tom Meier, no idea when, late eighties/early nineties:

Whenever I pull these things off their bases there is always a little piece of paint that pops off the back that I never quite catch until it's too late, but never quite care enough to fix.

Anyhow, enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)