Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dks

60034 Seoni, Pathfinder iconic sorceress: sculpt C. Fitzpatrick, paint D. Schubert

23 posts in this topic

You did an excellent job of bringing this to life. Thanks for sharing this.

Amazing work per usual. (such envy)

The background story was really fun to read.

Wow. Youre right about a lot of freehand... I feel like I want to try to copy it, but that theyd need to start making her in a 3 foot tall version.

And the skink is cute. Now I want to see a familiars set with familiars that tiny.

She is beautiful as is all your work, but I especially love her skink. I also would like to see a familiar set with him in it.

1 person likes this

No, I don't know why the tip of her nose is such a dark red color.

Clearly she's a drunk.

Clearly she's a drunk.

"What do you mean the phrase isnt 'as drunk as a skink'? *hic*"

Just love that skink!

It is a wonderful rendition of Seoni and I wish I could paint eyes half as well as you.

Heh. Nice job on the skink; it looks great! I had a pet skink once when I was a kid, looked just like that.

As always, your freehand is spectacular. The hair seems a little different than your usual; a softer level of gloss, I think? The gradient from blonde to brunette works really nicely, though.

As always, with your paint jobs, this makes me feel like both hanging up my brushes, and painting much harder at the same time. She is gorgeous.

Always a pleasure to admire your work. The hair, skin, freehand, shades... the lizzard (!!)... all amazing how you do that!

A paintjob like this makes me want to buy the miniature and try better then I ever tried before.

Looking forward to your next one! :)

Sweet painting, she is beautiful. I like the platinum color of her hair and all the detailed freehand work. Dragon is also a good exotic addition, it’s always nice to add some fantasy. I’ve also saw your stunning work on the other version of Seoni.

Isn't she inspiring!

Glad you all like her!

@gailbraithe: If she's drunk, I blame Valeros the iconic fighter. He's always trying to liquor up Seoni, Kyra, and Merisiel when they adventure together. :;):

@Caffiene: Drunk as a skink ... nice! ^_^

@Sanael: Glad you approve of the skink coloration! Her hair may be a little less shiny than others I've painted, but not intentionally. I added Russet Brown and Brown Liner to the base Aged Bone to get that fade to the brunette tips.

Derek

Wow. I didn't notice the tatt's at first, very nice. Love the sculpt of the skink. Well Done! Lots of inspiration there.