• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I created a little Graveyard.
      The Crypt and the Raven are resin models from Minimonsters, the Skeleton rising from the grave is 02043 from Reaper.
      The Tombstones and Fence are from the Reaper Bones III Graveyard Set.
      The pathway was made with Milliput and I used the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Rollerpin on it.

Enjoy!
      Likes, comments and job offerings to lead Undead Hordes welcome!

WIP Here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=6

• By Darcstaar
      This figure is a great load off my Shelf of Shame.
      I wanted to complete it for my friend's 40th birthday, as he was supposed to come back to town for a surprise party.  I never finished it, since he changed his plans and there was no party.  He and I go back to 7th grade, and have gamed together on-and-off for the better part of 25 years.  I've gone back to complete this figure after about a 3 year hiatus.  He is my first real attempt at an NMM weapon and armor.  The challenge with the sword was the spine of the sword is soft not crisp, so getting a straight line was tough.

I asked my friend what his favorite type of character was to play.  His answer: Sword and Board fighter.
      I wanted the figure to resemble my friend: Very pale Caucasian, very light blond short hair.  Also, I wanted our high school colors to figure into the paint scheme: Green and White.

I also like to find old gems from the Reaper store that need some love and new life breathed into them!  Ashlan definitely fits the bill.

So, I present Ashlan Fellthrush, Heroic Paladin.

I had dreams at one point of making the suitable looking parts of the sword and tabard-trim into green gems, but gave up on that to get him DONE!.

Part of the reason I gave up on this figure for so long was my failure to realize my ambitious goal to paint a freehand gold NMM device on the back to match the one sculpted on the front.  The back felt like it needed something.  I tried a white dragon for a while, like the shield, but didn't like it.  So I repainted the back and tried this gold device.  It came out "good enough" after about the third try, so I moved on.

Overall, I'm very pleased with Ashlan.  In know my friend will enjoy it.  He's triple-sealed for gaming goodness.
      Now, I just have to pack him up for a safe trip to Seattle.

Thanks for reading.
      C&C Welcome.
    • By Edsterdoom
      Another set of undead model used for alternative sources for my Dragon Raman’s Army. 

I painted up a selection keeping the colours simple. I opted to keep them on their bases so they can be reused in Dungeon Saga. 

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.  

• By Edsterdoom
      Continuing with more models for my Dragons Rampant army I grabbed a selection of models from Zombiecide. These are well detailed and painted up well for archers, zombies and skeletons. 

These are are painted using a limited pallete to keep them simple and easy to paint. I kept the basing simple as well. 

thanks for looking as always comments welcome. 
    • By Edsterdoom
      I have been busy painting up a range of undead model for Dragon’s Rampant. Nothing beats the Bones undead models and here is a selection of the most recent I have done for my Necromancers army. 

As always comments welcome. 

• Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)