Sign in to follow this  
psyberwolfe1

November Roll Call

From last month I still have my Highlander & 5 WotC Chainmail Kobolds.

In addition I aim to finish the Killer Frogs, 4 2 Citadel Half-Orcs, an old Ral Partha Elf, L2PK4 Barbarian and the Red Box Games Netherbeast done as well.

Finished:

Reaper Miniatures

P02870A Little Angel

03373: Sindolise, Hellborn Sorceress

P14041B Dark Fairy

02315: Lizard Man

02242: Ian MacAndrew

Other Manufacturers

Citadel: Half-Orc Cleric-Thief

Citadel: Half-Orc Thief

Citadel: River Troll

GW: Death Cult Assassin

GW: Skeletal Lizardman (with Harlequin Norman round shield)

GW: Skeletal Skink

Ironwind Metals: Witch of Selene

Red Box Games: Nether Beast

Red Box Games: Lesser Infernal

WotC: (D&D 88301) Kobold with Crossbow (x5 the spear versions were done last month)

WotC: (Plastic) Minotaur Rogue

WotC: (D&D 88284) Lizard Folk

WotC: (D&D 88288) Troglodyte with Spear

Okay I think I'll take the plunge. 10 years of not painting anything, so I will set a very modest goal. I have one metal orc of indeterminate origin that I need to finish as a coach for the husband's Blood Bowl team. It's going to see heavy handling so I won't be doing anything super awesome like I see a lot of photos for here, but I think it's a good (re)starter project.

Still have the carry-over modelling project from last month. Also will be working on finishing up the remaining GW Dark Elf models I have, and get back to painting up my 28mm Late Roman army. Oh, of course I couldn't resist and just started a NEW 15mm Marian Roman army...

Damon.

Carrying over the Ogre, havn't sat down to paint for a couple of weeks mostly due to preparing for a weekend long trip to London last week. Now that's over I should be getting back to it this weekend. Hopefully will clear him off by next weekend and want to get on to some experimenting with different metal techniques before I paint anything proper again.

I've been a busy Old Man...for an Old man that is. I've been knocking out pieces for my Spooky Forest Project & trying to populate the place:

DSCN1101.JPG

Here's some of the Population:

DSCN1039.JPG

I hope you don't mind the photos.

• Like 1

This month, I'm working on Reich of the Dead figures. 8 GIs converted to carry shotguns, 'cause I can :devil: , 7 Kroid Riflemen, and six cultists standing around a summoning circle. And that Kraken from last month that I finally finished trimming, but which is still taunting me, daring me to paint!

durn Krakens.

I'm hoping to finish my Purple Worm scenic base this weekend and then get started on another mini straight away. My goal for this month is three with scenic bases!

Might as well throw my hat into the ring, currently I have a couple mini's to finish.

bones Gnoll and that blasted cave troll that i can't decide on a skin tone for.

Isabella Locke.

the guard and rat from the learn to paint kit.

and finally I am going to try my hand at some of those suggestions for improving my lox jarg mini.

I also have a handful of the ddm reapers that I plan on redoing for practice, these are our generic beasties and I'm thinking a repaint and a #1-12 on the base on each one for combat purposes.

178616.jpg

November...I'd like to polish off L2PK 1,2 and maybe 4 this month. If I could finish 5 and get some work on 3 I'd really be jamming, because that would free me up for the real painting: Dreadball and Sedition Wars in December.

• Like 1

well so far for november ive done a chapter master(lord), interogator chaplain(chaos champion), 2 conversion chaplains(chaos champion), two librarians(are now sorcerors of chaos), a rhino, a dreadnought, raven wing bike squad(chaos bikers now.), two terminator squads(one from AoBR and one from dark vengeance). now i need to to do 2 tact squads, a chaos lord, hellbrute, 2 cultists units. along with my PC for DnD. plus finishing my undead army before its reinforcements arrive in march.

I figure I should jump back in the mix if I am going to hit my painting goal for the year and get all of my minis ready to game with. This month's focus is finishing my first Pathfinder module's worth of minis and getting a few of my friends cowboys completed. I also should really finish up my Ogre WIP piece and post up all those photos I am hoarding on my camera.

I should finish about 12 minis this month doing that. Maybe more.

So far: 1 Mini complete

My goal for the month: Paint something, anything. I don't care if it's a CAV, a Battlemech, or a Barrow Wight, or even a Bone; I need to get into the habit of painting regularly again; I miss the meditative zen that comes with it.

• Like 5

It's a three day weekend, and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous. I'm going to try to knock out my Monster Squad SOBAH list; wish me luck! Contrary to the models I've been working on lately, I'm going back to my old style for these guys - basecoats, dip, matte and call it a night. True tabletop painting!

Here's the starting point:post-8164-0-08068700-1352494016_thumb.jpg

Two Bones Minotaur of the Maze

Two Bones Bugbear Warrior (1 mostly done)

One Bones Ogre Champion (mostly done)

One Bones Gnoll Warrior

So, shouldn't be too much for me. ::):

This month, I'm working on Reich of the Dead figures. 8 GIs converted to carry shotguns, 'cause I can :devil: , 7 Kroid Riflemen, and six cultists standing around a summoning circle. And that Kraken from last month that I finally finished trimming, but which is still taunting me, daring me to paint!

durn Krakens.

Finished the GIs and Kroids today and sealed the cultists and their display base. Been a really good day today.

But the Kraken is still staring at me...... :wacko: