Photo

What is the correct way to contact Reaper product support?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cthulhudarren

cthulhudarren

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 815 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

I recently bought LTPK1 online (but not through Reaper) and I went to start painting and noted that I got two bottles of Pure White instead of one Pure White and one brush on primer.

Paint-blocked. :(

Thanks in advance,

#2 Inarah

Inarah

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 4334 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

Customer Service
Phone: (940)484-6464 x101
Fax: (940) 484-0096
questions@reapermini.com
  • Last Knight and cthulhudarren like this
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder

#3 cthulhudarren

cthulhudarren

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 815 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

Customer Service
questions@reapermini.com

Thanks for this! I called in the afternoon and it just rang so I sent an email.

#4 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10369 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

Customer Service
questions@reapermini.com

Thanks for this! I called in the afternoon and it just rang so I sent an email.

E-mail is often more reliable, because of time zones, differences in work hours here, break times, meetings that require all staff, etc. Since we all wear multiple hats, even our receptionist can't be reception full time, so while the phone is a great invention, It's not always the strongest solution.
  • Girot likes this

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#5 cthulhudarren

cthulhudarren

Master

• Bones Supporter
  • 815 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

E-mail is often more reliable, because of time zones, differences in work hours here, break times, meetings that require all staff, etc. Since we all wear multiple hats, even our receptionist can't be reception full time, so while the phone is a great invention, It's not always the strongest solution.

Kudos to Reaper customer support... I sent an email explaining what happened and they sent out the missing item, same day.

Will buy again.
  • Hellcow and Last Knight like this

#6 Pole

Pole

Enlightened

• Bones Supporter
  • 440 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

You will find that if you take the time to explain something to them, they will go out of their way to help you out. I have been 100% happy with their customer support every time I had a question about my order.

2013: 14 Minis Painted

2014 Mini Painting Goal:  Paint something :down:
Free time = 0

#7 Seamus

Seamus

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

Does anyone know what the normal turn around time for replies from that email address is?
I sent an email two days ago and haven't received a reply yet.

#8 klawzie

klawzie

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 569 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

From what I hear, their normal turn-around is 24-48 hours, but sometimes things get backed up.

#9 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10369 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Does anyone know what the normal turn around time for replies from that email address is?
I sent an email two days ago and haven't received a reply yet.

We received about 2,000 e-mails regarding our kickstarter in the last week, because of some our more recent announcements regarding shipping. As such we're a bit behind in replying to them, but we are trying to get to everyone as fast as we are able.

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#10 Seamus

Seamus

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

It has now been a week with no reply.
Still working through a mess of Canadian mails or should I assume mine has gotten lost somewhere?

#11 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10369 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

It has now been a week with no reply.
Still working through a mess of Canadian mails or should I assume mine has gotten lost somewhere?

At this point, I would try sending another e-mail. if you wish, cc: bryan@reapermini.com and I'll try to help if I can as well.
  • Girot and morari like this

bryan@reapermini.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users