Urban Legend Sophie Never Came... :(((

196 replies to this topic

#196 Pingo

Pingo

Godlike

• Members
  • 4470 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

They do make chainmail gloves for chefs. I'm just saying...

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
-- Terry Pratchett

"Any sufficiently advanced technology you don't understand is indistinguishable from magic you don't understand."
-- Richard Garfinkle

"All alternate histories produce zeppelins."
-- Ken Hite's Law

#197 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 8604 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

I used to to wince while watching the host of the now defunct Reaper TV shows whenever he'd cut open a mini blister. I was sure it was only a matter of time before he drew blood.

Speaking of Reaper TV, I miss it. Would be great if it could be brought back in some form.

We are working on that in the nebulous Soon™time.  The video studio where we made the KS videos is going to be rebuilt, eventually, for just such a thing, under our direct control, instead of as a fan project.  Nothing stops a motivated fan form doing something similar though!

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users