• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 dwarvenranger

dwarvenranger

Doglike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1501 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

He's safe so long as he doesn't have any Partha Paint or TSR minis. Buglips doesn't pitter patter for Battletech.

Now if somebody had, say, a rack of Partha TSR Paints . . . well then they will certainly awaken in the dark hours of the night to see red eyes peering from the closet, followed by the soft steps of stanky goblin tootsies.

Possibly also some low cackling.

Followed by the sound of the rat trap snapping shut and goblin screaming. And then some low dwarven chuckling.
Grow Stronger

#17 Halberkill

Halberkill

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

He's safe so long as he doesn't have any Partha Paint or TSR minis. Buglips doesn't pitter patter for Battletech.

Now if somebody had, say, a rack of Partha TSR Paints . . . well then they will certainly awaken in the dark hours of the night to see red eyes peering from the closet, followed by the soft steps of stanky goblin tootsies.

I have an unreleased TSR Draconian mini.

Posted Image

I also have and unreleased lizardman holding a pole axe, but I don't know where it got to.

The only Ral Partha paint I have is a dried out Mind Flayer Mauve.

Time to set out the goblin traps. Don't worry, I use non lethal glue traps and keep all the gobliins I catch in a cage in my basement.

Halber

#18 Last Knight

Last Knight

(╯�□�)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Bones Supporter
  • 6791 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

I have an unreleased TSR Draconian mini.

Posted Image

I also have and unreleased lizardman holding a pole axe, but I don't know where it got to.

The only Ral Partha paint I have is a dried out Mind Flayer Mauve.

Time to set out the goblin traps. Don't worry, I use non lethal glue traps and keep all the gobliins I catch in a cage in my basement.

Halber

You should make them paint your Bones. And wash them, too!

Currently DMing Boldly Into Darkness Go: Down The Murder Hole.

[img src="http://nanowrimo.org/widget/LiveSupporter/last-knight.png" /]

@Last Knight
WHY DID YOU POST THAT?

LK is my hero!

#19 Thrym

Thrym

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1430 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

I came across my Giant Eagle w/ Rider that was previously assembled and some base coats applied. Sadly it had been damaged.

I can't find anything similar to it on Google. Does anyone know who made it? I know I got it back in the mid-to-late eighties.

The rider is an armored knight with shield, sword raised and a streaming cloak with a Templar style cross on his back. There was no saddle or other means for this guy to hold on to the flying eagle aside from his legs.

The eagle attaches to the metal base via a long peg attached to his tail feathers that slots into the top of the base. As you can tell from the rebuild, the feet were detached as well.

I cleaned him up, and reassembled him to the base. I don't think I will bother with the rider since the rider is a bit to banged up and looks out of place on him.

I am going to do a sculpt atop the slate to simulate water splashing against the rock formation base. Or try to.

Posted Image

ks_banner_bones_2_core_set.gif

.::. Thrym's Table :: Minis for Tabletop & More .::.

.::. WoldStand .::.  

Too Many Projects!

#20 CashWiley

CashWiley

Great Old One (With Bow)

• 7504 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

I found this box last month when I was going through some old stuff at my mother's house.

Posted Image
The Wily Brush: Man vs Paint
Project Index
Proud member of Corporea's Corps, Mocha's Minions and Pixel's Posse
Former member of the CashWiley Fan Club
Posted Image

#21 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Emperor of The Moon

• Forum Mascot
  • 12326 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

pitter pitter patter pitter pitter

splotch splotch

Uh-oh.

Well, at least I have lots of glue to eat.
  • Last Knight likes this