Sign in to follow this  
Hibou

Mouslings Vs. Wererats

I have been thinking about adding a faction of wererats for my players to fight in my Forgotten Realms 3.5 campaign. I like to have everything represented my minis. I have looked at Reapers were rat minis and I like them. The issue i have with them is I need a small army of them in a variety of poses and would rather stick with Reaper metal than GW plastics.

There are currently only 4 models from reaper that are labeled as wererats in the online store. This has led me to take a good hard look at the mouslings for use as sewer dwelling villains. I like the mouslings and even own a few. What i am afraid of is having the fear and tension I hope to create with my NPC baddies undermined by overly cute minis.

What do you folks think?

Qwicksilver, not sure about that. My zombie mouslings still came out pretty cute. I think I am gonna pick up the mouslings heroes set. I can always get a campaign of MouseGaurd going to further justify the purchase.

• Like 1

With the title I was thinking there was going to be a diorama idea of Mouselings versus wererats. Sounded like a pretty good idea if you ask me, scurvy nasty wererats against cute and cuddly little mouselings.

• Like 1

With the title I was thinking there was going to be a diorama idea of Mouselings versus wererats.

That's a good thought. I may have to give that some additional consideration.

• Like 1