• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bub_the_zombie

bub_the_zombie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hey everyone!

Long time collector and gamer here just discovered the forum, it is great!

Not sure if anyone can help me with this one or point me in the right direction but here it goes.

I am looking for Marthrangul's right hand... the raised one. I believe it broke off when I moved several years back and my chops hurt from the constant bashing. It has been gone for sometime now :-(. He is not intimidating when he hits the table anymore. Players purposely attack his right side "because he cant hit me"...

#2 Nocturne

Nocturne

King of the North

• Members
  • 3179 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

It's in the boneyard, scroll down on the page

http://www.reapermin.../sku-down/10020

P10020F: Hand $1.37

Hope that's the right thing

@nocturnerose

Currently procrastinating

#3 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

CareBear

• Bones Supporter
  • 6437 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

Get that part!! Those pesky players need to get slapped!!
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#4 bub_the_zombie

bub_the_zombie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

Oh my god yes!
I thought all was loss!
Thank you so much!
Gonna lay the smack down!

#5 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 14525 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

For future reference, any miniature that is a multipart miniature where the parts are not attached to the same sprue*, there will be a small red jigsaw puzzle icon below the image on the website. In the puzzle piece will be a number. This is how many pieces there are, and you can order that part directly through Reaper. Clicking on the puzzle piece will bring you to the Boneyard where you can order the specified piece. On a rare occasion, the description will be a little unclear. Contact questions@reapermini.com for a specific question, or feel free to ask here.

* There are often occasions where a mini will require assembly, but still be considered a single piece because the attached item, often a weapon or shield, is attached to the base.

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users