Photo

Is Reaper going to do anything special for Christmas?

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#1 Beowulfthehunter

Beowulfthehunter

Godlike

• Members
  • 1336 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

I know Reaper is stuck in the middle of Bones Mania, but I was wondering if they were gonna do anything special for the upcoming holiday season like they have in years past?
I paint minis, because it keeps me out of the strip clubs!
My Auctions...I always need money

Proud Member of the Brush Licker's Union Series 7

#2 Shakandara

Shakandara

God of All Things Cheesecake

• Black Lightning
  • 5875 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Special, as in holiday mini, or special, as in the whole 12 days of Reaper thing they did last year?

~v

Shakandara.com

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

#3 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 8618 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Yes. I, for one, will be hiding presents throughout the house for my kids to find, because I often confuse Easter and Christmas.
  • haldir, Wren, bkjohns96 and 16 others like this

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#4 Sanael

Sanael

God among Kender and Kobolds

• Bones Supporter
  • 1780 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Yes. I, for one, will be hiding presents throughout the house for my kids to find, because I often confuse Easter and Christmas.

This actually sounds like an awesome plan. I approve.
  • pocketcthulhu likes this

Index of my Show-Off minis.

Current workbench: Wyrmgear (boss monster for Eberron; WiP here). 35 pts of Legion of Everblight (19/35 complete). RP Draconians Box Set.

Why yes, that is a Kaladrax on my shoulder. Why do you ask?

#5 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Cybermonkey Wrangler

• Bones Supporter
  • 9311 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

Thankseastermasween is my favourite holiday.
  • psyberwolfe1, flygyrl, Exwilly and 2 others like this

Current Bones Count:  Total:  awaiting recount  Painted:  132

#6 Shakandara

Shakandara

God of All Things Cheesecake

• Black Lightning
  • 5875 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:50 AM

That's sounds dirty. Why am I not surprised that buglips said it? :;):

~v
  • estrus, Exwilly and pocketcthulhu like this

Shakandara.com

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

#7 MiniCannuck

MiniCannuck

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1067 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

I loved the 12 days of Reaper last year. Perhaps they can mine other religious practices and have something to relate to them too?

A Kwanzaapoloopa sale?
Buddafest miniature spectacular?
or my favorite, the spinning dradle of savings!

(Disclaimer: no religion was meant to be harmed or mocked in the above statement. By posting on the Reaper forum, Reaper Miniatures Inc. does not support or condone any statements made. Offer void in Quebec.)
  • Girot likes this

#8 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 8618 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

On a more specific, relevant to the topic note, We are working out the details of our holiday promotions now, yes.
  • Anastrianna, Darsc Zacal, CashWiley and 2 others like this

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#9 Adrift

Adrift

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1929 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

I've heard kids love the 'naughty elf' scenario and once my son's a little older I'll probably get into that. The gist as was explained to me is that the naughty elf shows up with Santa and pulls little pranks like putting underwear on the Xmas tree, etc.

I'm looking forward to the 12 days again!

#10 MonkeySloth

MonkeySloth

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 4649 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

My, soon to be, sister-in-law likes to not put any names on the presents so her kids are annoyed and confused as to who's stuff is who's as it's all in one big pile.
  • Girot, Adrift, Dadcubed and 1 other like this

@monkeysloth

---My Tutorials---

New: Sculpting and Painting Rocks | My Tutorial List and WIP Thread

I never thought I'd write this...but I agree with MonkeySloth on this one. ~ Adrift

#11 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12423 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

(Disclaimer: Offer void in Quebec.)

Thou if you answer this question 1+1 = ?, then you valid to participate. (never understood why such a stupid question was on a contest regarding Canadians.

I for one am glad that they had last year's 12 days............ Waited till the very end but I got my '04 RCon Sophie!!
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#12 Argentee

Argentee

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1138 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

(Disclaimer: Offer void in Quebec.)

Thou if you answer this question 1+1 = ?, then you valid to participate. (never understood why such a stupid question was on a contest regarding Canadians.

There are different laws governing games of chance and games of skill. Putting a basic math question on the entry is a legal fig leaf to make something count a a contest or game of skill.

"They'll sell you thousands of greens. Veronese green and emerald green and cadmium green and any sort of green you like; but that particular green, never."  - Pablo Picasso

ss_fx_by_girot-d5xrcq0.gif

#13 buglips*the*goblin

buglips*the*goblin

Cybermonkey Wrangler

• Bones Supporter
  • 9311 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Not the weirdest law I've ever seen. According to an obscure but still active municipal law here I'm allowed to set non-lethal traps for wildlife and trespassers (this was written to prevent the founding families from waging feud war on one another).

I showed this to my neighbour when instructing him to corral his offspring and keep them out of my yard. Little monsters ripped up all my rhubarb. I was gointer make pies. So I told him if it happens again I'm setting snares.

It hasn't. But I got a hunnert feet of nylon rope if'n it do.
  • dispatchdave, Dadcubed, Last Knight and 1 other like this

Current Bones Count:  Total:  awaiting recount  Painted:  132

#14 ttuckerman

ttuckerman

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 704 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Is 100' enough? Or is it too much? Just have to test the lethality index.

I blame Buglips

ks_banner_vampire.jpg

#15 Darsc Zacal

Darsc Zacal

PAX Prime Survivor

• Bones Supporter
  • 3824 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

On a more specific, relevant to the topic note, We are working out the details of our holiday promotions now, yes.

Not that you're taking requests, but if you could add in that Artist Sophie mini of her painting on the canvas it would be much appreciated. Plus I'm sure it would help secure your place on Santa's "Good" list. ;)
  • xanderhook likes this
"Yeah, we have magic and elves and crazy wizardocracies, but gender equality, *that's* a fantasy."

- Pingo's alter ego.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users