Amalor Myrnnyx

No matter how tough your character is,

The bartender can ALWAYS whoop your butt.

Nearly everyone does this guy in a ruddy complexion. I wanted to go with something a little different. The apron I wanted a bit rough, as if it were old and worn leather that was starting to flake in pieces from excessive water damage.

As always, thoughts, opinions, and thrown pottery welcome.

2583f.jpg

• Like 13

He looks decidedly unimpressed by whatever tale that adventurer is telling. ::):

"Oh, a dragon ye say? Breathed fire, it did? Found a magic sword from the remains of a statue ye fought, ye say? Oh, me? Do I believe ye? Jingle yarn coinpurse, lad. If'n it rings true, aye, then I say so does yer tale. If'n it's empty, so I says be yer head."

• Like 6

Looks pretty serious! I apologize for being distracted by odd details, but that base looks pretty nice, too! Is that a pre-fab wood-texture "floor" insert, or is that something custom-done with the green stuff? (Or something else?)

Looks pretty serious! I apologize for being distracted by odd details, but that base looks pretty nice, too! Is that a pre-fab wood-texture "floor" insert, or is that something custom-done with the green stuff? (Or something else?)

I was wondering the same thing!

The apron looks really good. Like it has seen years of use. I also really like the base and the back ground. He looks right at home in that environment.

I can't wait to get this fig in my bones shipment. It will go perfect with the new Hirstarts tavern accessories molds.

• Like 2

Overall it looks good, but I think there could be more contrast between the apron and the shirt.

Overall it looks good, but I think there could be more contrast between the apron and the shirt.

Try tell HIM that. :bday:

ha, this reminds me of that old discussion between gamers:

- have you noticed how every bartender in rpg is described by all GMs as "fat, bald and cleaning mugs"?

- cause they all are fat, bald and they should be cleaning mugs

• Like 1

ha, this reminds me of that old discussion between gamers:

- have you noticed how every bartender in rpg is described by all GMs as "fat, bald and cleaning mugs"?

- cause they all are fat, bald and they should be cleaning mugs

Hot female bartenders didn't first emerge on the bartending scene until sometime during the Steampunk Era and it was somewhere in what used to be Gaul territory...