#76 Nocturne

Nocturne

King of the North

• Members
  • 3062 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Time to give up the table dancing

Repairable or bad breaks?

I only got these as there was some bonus credit on the first Kickstarter so I'm not overly fussed on their survivability but they are the same thickness as the buildings.

• MatrissaTheEnchantress likes this

@nocturnerose

Currently procrastinating

#77 MonkeySloth

MonkeySloth

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 5229 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

One might be repairable the other is right at the thinnest part of the table leg, will let you know once I get around to gluing them.

I don't think you can compare these to the buildings as these tables and benches have tiny legs that are prone to break eventually.

@monkeysloth

New: Current Contest and Active Ribbon list | My Tutorial List and WIP Thread

I never thought I'd write this...but I agree with MonkeySloth on this one. ~ Adrift

#78 Bane Of Humanity

Bane Of Humanity

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone, much appreciated ::):

I've brought up the highlights on the armour and added some more white on, althout it looks like I can afford to bring up the white spots even further. Also highlighted the comparison guy and assembled the next one for testing on.

DSCF1184.jpg

Question:

Ok so the technique you use for metals is to shade it with regular paints and then wash? with metallics?

6 billion cries of agony will birth a new balance. 

#79 Nocturne

Nocturne

King of the North

• Members
  • 3062 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

Question:

Ok so the technique you use for metals is to shade it with regular paints and then wash? with metallics?

No, I was dabbling with some NMM for the first time and using an identical model painted in regular metals to compare results.

@nocturnerose

Currently procrastinating

#80 Bane Of Humanity

Bane Of Humanity

Uber-Mensch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Question:

No, I was dabbling with some NMM for the first time and using an identical model painted in regular metals to compare results.

Oh ok...yea I was looking for info on NMM myself.  painted one up and it turned horribly....in the process of scrubbing it off now lol

6 billion cries of agony will birth a new balance. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WIP, Experiment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users