recruittons

Delayed
Imbrian Arts Kickstarter

706 posts in this topic

This looks like a cool, boutique miniature option. The models are being designed for a future game project, but they are just getting the minis made first and foremost.

The regular, non-collector's minis are cast in plastic. Apparently not injection-molded because the goal amount is far too low, so possibly some kind of spincast plastic.

$12 for 1 mini

$16 for 1 mini and a bone (think oraclular bones, used in the future game instead of dice) and the ability to add more minis with a bone each for $12 per miniature

$22 for 1 hand-cast resin mini, art card and certificate of authenticity.

fb613ee4027fd06787178e172134b2b4_large.j412108473c4567c844cc9ffa787f8e8c_large.j

d3781d5e71ce399edf989191fa9d2f5f_large.j5a09797c3f60f6b0c6a3cf500779d69c_large.j

2 people like this

I'm kind of surprised that this is only 4 miniatures and he's not using his back catalog to raise funds. This guy's gobinoids are flat out the best I've ever seen in sculpted form.

Yeah, looking through his stuff, they are amazing! I wouldn't mind fielding a large group of those things.

Here's the goblin set. Been wanting this for over a year but wasn't really sure the status of being able to buy it as Jody was, from what I gather, taking a break from the hobby.

65845_179621762049974_1272058_n.jpg

1 person likes this

Those... are really good...

1 person likes this

Just an FYI that the plastic being used is Trollforge, same stuff Tre used in his.

1 person likes this

Quite like the swordsmen. I'll keep an eye on this one, $4 international postage helps.

Ugh, that Blacksands Orc is gorgeous...I love the bugbear head in his hand.

1 person likes this

oooh. These are pretty little pretties. I love the very "Labyrinth" nature of some of those goblins.

2 people like this

I gotta get that king of ghouls!

@MonkeySloth .. Is that picture everything he offers on his website? I have been on it and cant see any pics.

thanks.

The bones....

d906e2e0a5481378cd5648ac93190707_large.jpg?1353637600

1 person likes this

*sigh* Here we go again.... My wallet may forgive me someday.

1 person likes this

You could try asking him on the Kickstarter page if he'd add back catalog items as add-ons to the KS?

See, now that I know this is Trollcast, I feel even better about supporting it since I like Ed so much. Not only is my pledge helping these gorgeous minis get made, they are helping Ed with his business.

Also, those goblins, man. He said that once funded, he can add them to the project to get them made in plastic as well, so I'm excited!

1 person likes this