recruittons

Delayed
Imbrian Arts Kickstarter

715 posts in this topic

Jodys latest update:

"The final pieces to the undead resin collection boxes have arrived so I'll be boxing them up this week. You guys have first dibs. If you've got one in  your pledge you can request it get sent and if you want one you get them first! "

The molds for the metal minis look to be the next thing that needs to be done, so I've still a bit of a wait to get mine.

What does "first dibs" mean?

Still a bit foggy on what that means, sorry.

It means getting priority.

Since Imbrian Arts now has run two kickstarters, I suppose it can be a bit unclear if one just reads the "update" without the context to it. The first dibs (getting priority) is for the backers of his first kickstarter that ended way back in 2013 (I believe). It's quite fair that those who have waited this long will have priority of getting their hands on the miniatures.

1 person likes this

I'm very excited to see these. The wait has really benefitted the backers of the first project, because he was originally sending them out in baggies or packed into a clamshell. Now they're proper collector's boxes. If you haven't gotten one yet, you're in for a treat. I bought a second lich because it's so amazing.

Not sure how he's packaging the metal versions, or what the timeline is for those, though.

I'm mainly waiting on the Forest set and the dragon although I won't argue with getting my resin Death Knight and Ifrit

On 7/26/2017 at 6:51 AM, Grefven said:

Since Imbrian Arts now has run two kickstarters, I suppose it can be a bit unclear if one just reads the "update" without the context to it. The first dibs (getting priority) is for the backers of his first kickstarter that ended way back in 2013 (I believe). It's quite fair that those who have waited this long will have priority of getting their hands on the miniatures.

Oh. Ah. Thanks.

I guess that's nice for those as asked for resin - back in 2012, it was, not 2013.  Feb 2013 was supposed to have been the fulfillment date, originally.

Those of us who requested metal continue to wait.