• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      This miniature is 15503C Nyamaunir Piratin, a catgirl pirate from Das Schwarze Auge (The Dark Eye, Germany's 1980s answer to Dungeons and Dragons). She's a little Old School and a little short even for that. I like that she looks like a cat who is a person in sensible pirating clothes.

There was a WIP thread, but it didn't get very far.
    • By GrandPrince
      This one was an impulse buy about a month ago at a local gaming shop.  For some reason I couldn't leave the pirate captain behind and after some detail work he's ready to sail the high seas.. probably.

• By lazarp
      I've finally found time and finished painting this one. It's a great model and I enjoyed painting it.
      It will be used as a pc (half-elf swashbuckler) by my sister in our current dnd campaign. :D

• By MiniDungeonMaster
      My first show off thread! Not because I am prouder of these than anything else, more that these were close to hand when I considered taking photos and keeping more of a visual record of my mini painting adventures.

OH's dad and partner got me these, amongst other, Otherworld Miniatures for Christmas and I thought these were really fun sculpts! I did these in one evening (and maybe another half hour the next day), and I'm happy with their table-top level quality. I used aquarium plant on the bases and I'm thinking I may go back and paint over that as it is quite bold- but for now I consider these done! 

Unfortunately I can't foresee these swamp-dwellers making an appearance in my City dwelling d&d campaign, but you never know! 

• By Rigel
      The grotesquerie of the Innsmouth hybrids shines best when juxtaposed with regular, non-transmuting humans. Reaper's got a lot of pirates, but up 'till recently few modern-era sailors. Still, both of these piratical individuals could pass as more colorful specimens of the pulp era.

59030, Red Petals Su, was another miniature I'd painted about three or four years ago when I was just getting started, but she came out less ham-fistedly than most of my work. She's a fierce lady and has no time for superstitions about women on board ship!  

Meanwhile, Stieg Brinegrog (03627) I painted somewhat more recently. This Bluto-esque sculpt is worth every penny. Lumpy, huge, and comically hypertrophied, with arms that would make an orc jealous. He has a fine mustache, too. It would be irresponsible to paint that much skin all the same, so I gave him a sunburn/tan, some shoulder- and chest-hair, and a nice treasure-map tattoo. And there's plenty more canvas left for further tattooing, if I run short of stuff to paint in the future!

"D'yarr, I'll get yez someday, ye fishy milk-livered ********ing ***** of a ****-*******ing ****-****er!"

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)