• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zandoria
      PuzzleLock is 3d printable terrain for creating dimensional maps for your RPG games. The tiles connect together on the tabletop like a jigsaw puzzle! I have already created and tested PuzzleLock Caves and PuzzleLock Dungeons, now I am running a Kickstarter to raise funds to create additional playsets.  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zandoria/puzzlelock-playsets
      We are 298% funded in our second week! I hope that you will check it out!

• By Pingo
      This miniature is 15503C Nyamaunir Piratin, a catgirl pirate from Das Schwarze Auge (The Dark Eye, Germany's 1980s answer to Dungeons and Dragons). She's a little Old School and a little short even for that. I like that she looks like a cat who is a person in sensible pirating clothes.

There was a WIP thread, but it didn't get very far.
    • By GrandPrince
      This one was an impulse buy about a month ago at a local gaming shop.  For some reason I couldn't leave the pirate captain behind and after some detail work he's ready to sail the high seas.. probably.

• By lazarp
      I've finally found time and finished painting this one. It's a great model and I enjoyed painting it.
      It will be used as a pc (half-elf swashbuckler) by my sister in our current dnd campaign. :D

• By MiniDungeonMaster
      My first show off thread! Not because I am prouder of these than anything else, more that these were close to hand when I considered taking photos and keeping more of a visual record of my mini painting adventures.

OH's dad and partner got me these, amongst other, Otherworld Miniatures for Christmas and I thought these were really fun sculpts! I did these in one evening (and maybe another half hour the next day), and I'm happy with their table-top level quality. I used aquarium plant on the bases and I'm thinking I may go back and paint over that as it is quite bold- but for now I consider these done! 

Unfortunately I can't foresee these swamp-dwellers making an appearance in my City dwelling d&d campaign, but you never know! 

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 170 Guests (See full list)